This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Peppermint Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There’s just something about the combination of dark chocolate and peppermint. For me, it screams holidays. It also screams delicious! This Chocolate Peppermint Pie features a chocolate filling topped with whipped cream. The peppermint flavor is noticeable, but not overpowering. Not only was this pie a hit in our house, but it gives you an excuse to crush candy canes with a rolling pin! If you’re hunting for a fun holiday dessert, then put this pie on the list. We enjoyed this one quite a bit, and I suspect it will be making another appearance in our kitchen soon! Happy baking!"
Read NextAtlantic Beach Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The amazing Oatmeal Cake soars to new heights because of the decadent Coconut Walnut Icing. The cake itself is made using Old… Continue reading: "Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing"
- Atlantic Beach Pie
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
- Heavenly Coconut Cream Pie Bars
- Classic Boston Cream Pie
- Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Southern Summer Lemon Icebox Pie
- Cheater's Pie Crust
- 3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
- Amazing Strawberries And Cream Stuffed French Toast
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Banana Pecan Muffins
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita