Easy Pie Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy pie crust is perfect for beginners as it turns out perfect every time. I am sharing my go-to recipe for a tender and flaky crust. Use this for just about any type of pie; sweet or savory. Make Your Own Homemade Pie Crust If you have always been intimidated by making your own homemade pie crusts, I urge you to give this easy recipe a try. This is the way my grandmother and mom made their pie crusts. I have learned a few tips and tricks for success each time from them too. Is Short Crust Pastry the Same as Pie Crust? I get this question often. Yes, short crust pastry is the same thing as pie dough. Short crust pastry is also the same thing as tart dough. If you can make this dough, you can make incredible pies and tarts. Make Ahead Short Crust Prep now and enjoy wonderful pies all season. Make the crust in advance and keep them wrapped airtight in the freezer for up to three months, then defrost fully before using. "
Makes1 9-inch pie crust
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizePie Plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles