Fresh Strawberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This fresh strawberry pie is quick and easy to make. The freshness of the strawberries are the center of attention in this recipe. Add a dab of homemade Whipping Cream and you have a perfect pairing. I have had strawberry pies like this where a gelatin was used and it makes a watery and soggy crust. That is because the gelatin is not firm and it soaks into the crust. This recipe firms up like jello once it is set up, which does not take long at all. This keeps the crust from turning soggy. I have purposely had a pie in the refrigerator for two days just to see what would happen with the crust. My crust was still great after two days. To me, this helps this easy recipe be a go-to recipe."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizePie Plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- No Bake Overnight Banana Oreo Cream Pie
- 3-Layer Pudding Pie
- Throw-Together Root Beer Float Pie
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Honey Yogurt Persimmon Pie
- Amish Egg Custard Pie
- 12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Marvelous Butterscotch Pie
- The Easiest Strawberry Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples