This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fresh Strawberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This fresh strawberry pie is quick and easy to make. The freshness of the strawberries are the center of attention in this recipe. Add a dab of homemade Whipping Cream and you have a perfect pairing. I have had strawberry pies like this where a gelatin was used and it makes a watery and soggy crust. That is because the gelatin is not firm and it soaks into the crust. This recipe firms up like jello once it is set up, which does not take long at all. This keeps the crust from turning soggy. I have purposely had a pie in the refrigerator for two days just to see what would happen with the crust. My crust was still great after two days. To me, this helps this easy recipe be a go-to recipe."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizePie Plate
Read NextCrazy Good Sugar Cream Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Crazy Good Sugar Cream Pie
- Silky Smooth Chocolate Cream Pie
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Irresistible Caramel Cream Pie
- Creamy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie
- Ultimate Key Lime Pie
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- Mexican Chocolate Cream Pie
- Nana's Banana Cream Pie
- Strawberry Pie Filling Canning Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Mini Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Up Cupcakes
- Santa Cupcakes To Celebrate The Season
- Perfect Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy 3 Ingredient Christmas Mini S’mores Pie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake White Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese
- Paleo Bars
- Cranberry Apple Crisp