Grapefruit Pie with Honey Whipped Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This sweet and tangy Grapefruit Pie with Honey Whipped Cream is a lot like a lemon or key lime pie. Grapefruit juice and zest give the filling a wonderfully distinct flavor. The crust is a simple shortbread crust that is lightly sweetened. Once the filling has set, top it with honey homemade honey whipped cream. The honey pairs perfectly with the tart grapefruit and shortbread crust. If you are looking for a pie that is a little bit different, this recipe is for you!"
Makes1 9-inch pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Throw-Together Root Beer Float Pie
- Banana Cream Cutie Pies
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- Fool-Proof Flaky Butter Pie Crust
- Ultimate Key Lime Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Amish Chocolate Cake
- Easy Oreo Cookie Bark Recipe
- Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)