Homemade Pie Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple pie crust recipe made in the food processor with butter and shortening is easy to make and absolutely delicious! Pie crust just got easier! This amazing pie dough recipe uses butter and shortening for the perfect flavor and flakiness and comes together super quickly in a food processor. Try it with our lemon pie recipe. You can thank me later! Use this delicious pie crust recipe to make delicious desserts like our classic pecan pie and pumpkin pie made with brown sugar. Or go savory and make a chili pot pie with beef chili and cheddar cheese!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies are a sweet and salty dessert recipe that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser. In addition to flavor… Continue reading: "Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies"
- Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies
- 12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- Fluffy Coconut Cream Pie
- Dreamy Coconut Cream Pie
- Peach Crumb Pie
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Homemade Baltimore Bomb Pie
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Amish Egg Custard Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff
- Authentic Tres Leches Cake Recipe