Homemade Pie Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple pie crust recipe made in the food processor with butter and shortening is easy to make and absolutely delicious! Pie crust just got easier! This amazing pie dough recipe uses butter and shortening for the perfect flavor and flakiness and comes together super quickly in a food processor. Try it with our lemon pie recipe. You can thank me later! Use this delicious pie crust recipe to make delicious desserts like our classic pecan pie and pumpkin pie made with brown sugar. Or go savory and make a chili pot pie with beef chili and cheddar cheese!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Let yourself be whisked away to your own tropical haven with one bite Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake. It's a poke cake recipe that is… Continue reading: "Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake"
- Heavenly Coconut Cream Pie Bars
- Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Dreamy Coconut Cream Pie
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
- Ultimate Key Lime Pie
- Classic Boston Cream Pie
- Farmhouse Strawberry Pie
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries