Individual Apple Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For these apple pies, I went with the classic cooked apple filling. There are a lot of ways to make apple pie. In the past, I’ve typically just put the apples straight into the pie shell. The apples don’t soften quite as much, so they come out with a slight crunch. I’m ok with that. It’s just a different style of pie. However, if you want the classic diner-style apple pie, then you’ve gotta cook the apples first. Trust me, the extra effort is worth it! These apple pies are amazing, and this is now my go-to recipe whenever I need an apple pie. (I might make them as individual versions, or I might adapt it to a full-sized pie. That’ll just depend on how I’m serving it. No matter the measurements, this is the recipe I’ll be using!)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Fluffy Coconut Cream Pie
- Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
- Classic Boston Cream Pie
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Grandma's Fresh Peach Pie
- Nana's Banana Cream Pie
- Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- 12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert