Individual Cherry Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you love a good cherry pie, then put these Individual Cherry Pies on the menu! They’re a fun way to serve up a classic dessert! These Individual Cherry Pies feature a homemade filling that couldn’t be easier to make. If you’ve got 10 minutes, then you can make a batch of homemade cherry pie filling! Every time I make this recipe, I’m always skeptical that the filling has too much liquid. Cornstarch is used as the thickener here, and cornstarch has an incredible ability to absorb a lot of liquid. Once heated on the stovetop for ~10 minutes, the result is a perfect cherry pie filling. (I like to add a tiny bit of almond extract, but that’s entirely optional. I feel like it adds a fun twist!)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Ultimate Key Lime Pie
- Throw-Together Root Beer Float Pie
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Amish Egg Custard Pie
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- No Bake Overnight Banana Oreo Cream Pie
- Banana Split Brownie Pie
- Old Fashioned Custard Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats