Mini Cherry Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Mini Cherry Pies are so easy, even the kids will want to get in on the baking action. You only need two ingredients to make these addictive and delicious little morsels. Tart and sweet cherry pie filling pairs with a buttery flaky crust to make the perfect dessert to impress. I absolutely love taking classic recipes and turning them into a new and unique idea. I thought these adorable little Mini Flower Pies were a perfect match for spring and were so easy, I could make them all year round."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Sinfully Smooth Strawberry Cream Pie
- Cheater's Pie Crust
- Easy Homemade Filo Apple Pie
- Best Ever Chocolate Cream Pie
- Easy Banana Cream Pudding Pie with Cream Cheese Crust
- Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
- 12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oreo Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One