Old Fashioned Shoofly Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Shoofly pie is a Pennsylvania Dutch and Amish traditional dessert. This old-fashioned pie is made with molasses and has a crumb with a touch of spices making it perfect for the holidays or all winter long. This is a pie everyone should try at least once because it's very unique. It's sure to be a hit!"
Cooking Vessel SizeStandard 9-inch pie pan
Read NextStrawberry Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake will rock your world. This easy cake recipe is unlike anything that you've ever tried before. It's… Continue reading: "Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake"
- Strawberry Pie
- Chocolate Brownie Pie
- Baked Strawberry Pie
- No Bake Overnight Banana Oreo Cream Pie
- Frozen Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Pie
- World's Best Crustless Pumpkin Pies
- Irresistible Caramel Cream Pie
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Irresistible Black and White Cream Pie
- Irresistible White Chocolate Mousse Cherry Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Minnie Mouse Reindeer Cupcakes
- Miss Dot's Home Town Pound Cake
- Reindeer Linzer Cookies
- Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum And Raisin
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes