Old-fashioned Strawberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mom's Old-Fashioned Strawberry Pie recipe is a classic easy dessert for the spring and summer months! Fresh berries are coated in a sweet glaze and finished with a dollop of whipped cream, making this light and beautiful treat a family favorite. The sweet, juicy taste of a fresh strawberry pie recalls summers from my childhood. This old-fashioned, rustic dessert was a regular on our beach vacations at the Vineyard, where we would spend hours picking strawberries at a local farm -- only to return home to watch Mom process jars of strawberry jam and bake fresh strawberry pie for dessert. Food memories are seriously the best, and this pie is totally nostalgic! "
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch pie plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you like baking with soda or cake mix and are a fan of Cherry Coke, then you're going to fall in love with this incredibly easy… Continue reading: "Two-Ingredient Cherry Coke Cake"
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- Frozen Chocolate Chip Pie
- Irresistible Caramel Cream Pie
- Cheater's Pie Crust
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Classic Down-Home Custard Pie
- Dreamy Coconut Cream Pie
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Irresistible White Chocolate Mousse Cherry Pie
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)
- Strawberries And Cream Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Mousse Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Homemade Beetroot Halwa
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Apple Dumplings
- Dried Fruit & Walnut Cookie Boats