Old-fashioned Strawberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mom's Old-Fashioned Strawberry Pie recipe is a classic easy dessert for the spring and summer months! Fresh berries are coated in a sweet glaze and finished with a dollop of whipped cream, making this light and beautiful treat a family favorite. The sweet, juicy taste of a fresh strawberry pie recalls summers from my childhood. This old-fashioned, rustic dessert was a regular on our beach vacations at the Vineyard, where we would spend hours picking strawberries at a local farm -- only to return home to watch Mom process jars of strawberry jam and bake fresh strawberry pie for dessert. Food memories are seriously the best, and this pie is totally nostalgic! "
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch pie plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- Frozen Chocolate Chip Pie
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Irresistible White Chocolate Mousse Cherry Pie
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Cheater's Pie Crust
- Pleasing Peach Cream Pie
- Sinfully Smooth Strawberry Cream Pie
- Silky Smooth Chocolate Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Red Rubies - Tub Tim Grob
- Thai-styled Shaved Ice Dessert
- Fried Sugared Taro
- Easy Thai Tea Cheesecake
- Thai Sticky Rice Pudding With Corn
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 Ingredient S’mores Bars