Peanut Butter Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This peanut butter pie is just the right amount of creaminess. It is just the right amount of sweet and fluff to make this a pie that you will crave. At least I do. Recently, there was a pie sale for our local choir and this peanut butter pie was one of the first ones to sell out. There were four other peanut butter pies there and this one was the winner by far. When drizzling the chocolate on top of the pie, it is nice to have a pretty design. Here is the trick…I find that it is very easy to do with a plastic squeeze bottle. I melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. Then I spoon or pour the chocolate into a bottle. This is a great way to control the chocolate flow and create pretty designs. "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time45 min
Cooking Vessel SizePie Plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Sinfully Smooth Strawberry Cream Pie
- Cheater's Pie Crust
- Easy Homemade Filo Apple Pie
- Best Ever Chocolate Cream Pie
- Easy Banana Cream Pudding Pie with Cream Cheese Crust
- Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
- 12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oreo Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One