Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Pumpkin Chiffon Pie is the ultimate Thanksgiving dessert! Like a lighter, airier version of a classic pumpkin pie, the warmly-spiced pumpkin filling is paired with a rich, buttery vanilla wafer crust. Finish each slice with a dollop of whipped cream for a festive and decadent no-bake addition to your holiday table! This is the Pumpkin Chiffon Pie recipe that my parents have made every single Thanksgiving for my entire life. In fact, the original recipe came from the November issue of Gourmet magazine the same month that I was born (way back in 1979!). After one bite, you'll quickly realize that it's the only Thanksgiving pie recipe you'll ever need! "
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time8 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch pie plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Throw-Together Root Beer Float Pie
- Banana Cream Cutie Pies
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- Fool-Proof Flaky Butter Pie Crust
- Ultimate Key Lime Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Amish Chocolate Cake
- Easy Oreo Cookie Bark Recipe
- Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)
- Pineapple Sheera Recipe
- Instant Pot Mini Turtle Cheesecakes