Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Pumpkin Chiffon Pie is the ultimate Thanksgiving dessert! Like a lighter, airier version of a classic pumpkin pie, the warmly-spiced pumpkin filling is paired with a rich, buttery vanilla wafer crust. Finish each slice with a dollop of whipped cream for a festive and decadent no-bake addition to your holiday table! This is the Pumpkin Chiffon Pie recipe that my parents have made every single Thanksgiving for my entire life. In fact, the original recipe came from the November issue of Gourmet magazine the same month that I was born (way back in 1979!). After one bite, you'll quickly realize that it's the only Thanksgiving pie recipe you'll ever need! "
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time8 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch pie plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Fluffy Coconut Cream Pie
- Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
- Classic Boston Cream Pie
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Grandma's Fresh Peach Pie
- Nana's Banana Cream Pie
- Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- 12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert