Slow Cooker Cherry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Making slow cooker cherry pie is simple with this easy recipe. Try out this slow cooker pie recipe for a sweet treat everyone will love! When it comes to making dessert in the slow cooker you can’t go wrong with cherry pie! It’s the classic American dessert after all! Slow cooker desserts are extra great because they’re so easy. You don’t have to hover around in the kitchen, heat up the whole house, spend hours working hard on something only too have it flop…this slow cooker cherry pie is super easy and comes out perfectly every time."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time2 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Let yourself be whisked away to your own tropical haven with one bite Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake. It's a poke cake recipe that is… Continue reading: "Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake"
- Heavenly Coconut Cream Pie Bars
- Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Dreamy Coconut Cream Pie
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
- Ultimate Key Lime Pie
- Classic Boston Cream Pie
- Farmhouse Strawberry Pie
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries