This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever had Strawberry Pie? If not, it’s truly a treat and you’re missing out! This classic pie recipe uses jello, which was my grandma’s favorite way to make it. It makes the strawberry pie filling super easy to slice and oh so delicious. Aside from the crust, this is a no bake pie that’s great for potlucks and gatherings. I was surprised to hear that this recipe is considered an old fashioned pie these days. It’s funny, because when I was a kid this wasn’t old fashioned yet! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 frozen or refrigerator pie crust
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 3 ounces box strawberry jello
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 can whipped cream
Read NextCheater's Pie Crust
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- No Bake Pineapple Whip Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean And Roasted White Chocolate Ice Cream
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Southern Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake