14 No Bake Thanksgiving Desserts You'll Be Thankful For
These super easy recipes will be just what you need this holiday season!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Come November, your oven is most likely working overtime. The days leading up to Thanksgiving are especially busy times for oven, from preparing a turkey, to cooking up a few Thanksgiving side dishes, to even baking a few pies to enjoy after Thanksgiving dinner. With all of these important dishes needing your oven, there's hardly ever any room or extra time to make anything else, which is quite sad considering how many wonderfully creative Thanksgiving treats there are to make. What's a busy home baker to do during one of the most hectic times of the year?
That's where our compilation of 14 No Bake Thanksgiving Desserts You'll Be Thankful For comes in. These easy no bake dessert recipes will add a sweet, festive touch to your holiday. From cute, candy-decorated treats to a refreshingly delicious Thanksgiving dessert drink, all of these no bake Thanksgiving desserts would be a great hit with your family without demanding a lot of preparation time from you.
Above all else, they're honestly as tasty as they are cute. How could anyone ever turn these festive fall dessert recipes down? Entertaining will be a snap when you keep these easy Thanksgiving dessert recipes up your sleeves. Just remind your guests to save some room for dessert!
Table of Contents
Want even more easy fall recipes? Then take a look at our collection of these 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
Dessert Drinks, Dip, and More for Thanksgiving
When you think of dessert recipes for Thanksgiving, you likely envision the classic pumpkin pie. If you'd like to include a few more sweet choices for your guests this Thanksgiving, then read on! These no-bake recipes will satisfy your sweet tooth in new and unique ways. From a tangy drink that can be made with or without alcohol to a dish of pumpkin butter, your family will love trying these new twists on beloved Thanksgiving classics.
- The Perfect Thanksgiving DrinkChristmas has eggnog, Cinco de Mayo has margaritas, so why shouldn't Thanksgiving get its own signature drink? This sparkling beverage is delightfully sweet and uses one of the best Thanksgiving flavors to make your mouth water.
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Covered PretzelsIf you can't get enough of pumpkin spice — and we don't blame you! — then this recipe is for you. Crunchy, sweet, and full of flavor, this delicoius pretzel recipe will be the perfect addition to your holiday menu.
- No Cook Pumpkin ButterWhat can you serve with pumpkin butter? The better question might be what can't you serve with it? This easy dip recipe can be served with fresh-cut apple slices, pretzel rods, graham crackers...you name it! If you're looking for an easy dessert recipe that will still satisfy your sweet tooth, then this recipe is it.
- Homemade No-Bake Cranberry Almond BarsWith all of the dishes you'll be making in your oven for Thanksgiving, you'll be thankful for this no bake dessert recipe. It has a sweet cranberry flavor and just the right amount of crunch for an after-dinner treat.
Festive No-Bake Cookies and Snacks That Will Wow the Crowd
Make your dessert table look cute and inviting when you make these no-bake cookies and snacks! Adorable as can be, these recipes will add some fun to your dessert menu and will be a memorable addition for everyone. You'll love using your inner crafter to create snacks that look like turkeys, acorns, and so much more. These easy no bake dessert recipes are almost too cute to eat and will be a hit with children of all ages! If you want to step up your hosting game, then consider sending guests home with these treats.
- No Bake Nutter Butter Turkey CookiesThese Thanksgiving cookies are so cute! Your kids (or grandkids) will absolutely love them, especially because they're made with two different kinds of cookies. They are a great way to get children involved in Thanksgiving cooking and baking.
- Chocolate Pilgrim HatsThese candies are hands down the easiest Thanksgiving recipe on this list. With a few different kinds of chocolate candies and a bit of creativity, you can make these treats as a reminder of how the holiday came to be.
- Super Easy No Bake Tootsie Roll AcornsThese acorns are one of those no bake Thanksgiving desserts that will make you wonder why you never thought about making them before. They're so incredibly easy to make that you won't be able to stop yourself from making multiple batches.
- Cute Chocolate Rice Cereal TurkeysRice Krispie treats always make for perfect holiday dessert recipes. Drenched in chocolate, these "birds" are really easy to make and even more fun to eat. You'll especially love decorating them with apples and pecans.
- Chocolate Caramel PumpkinsWhile this homemade candy recipe is perfect for the entire fall season, it will look especially festive when made for your Thanksgiving dessert table. Your family won't be able to believe they're homemade.
Super Easy Chilled Desserts to Make in Advance
Let's face it: With family coming in from out of town, a full meal to prepare, and a house to clean, Thanksgiving is a stressful time. If you want to make your holiday meal a little less stressful, then keep these no bake ideas for pie, icebox cake, and more in mind. These recipes are easy to make and can even be made the morning of the big day. When it's time to serve, simply remove the dessert from the freezer or refrigerator and it's ready to eat! Every home baker should have a few no-fuss recipes that are still elegant enough to serve to company, so these recipes will fit the bill.
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie CheesecakeThis no bake pumpkin pie is smooth and creamy, and it has just the right amount of spice. You'll love this twist on the traditional pumpkin pie. Don't forget to serve with whipped cream!
- Pumpkin Pie LasagnaDessert lasagna recipes are popular, and with good reason. They are so easy to make, but look impressive, too. This easy recipe is one that you could make for any Thanksgiving-themed dinners on your calendar.
- Chiffon Pumpkin Pie RecipeSmooth and creamy, this recipe for chiffon pumpkin pie is also super easy to make. It uses eight ingredients, but has only two steps. How's that for an easy dessert recipe?
- No-Bake Pumpkin Gingersnap Icebox CakeThe incredible flavors of pumpkin and gingernsaps come together in this delicious icebox cake recipe. You'll love having this quick and easy dessert, especially as it looks elegant and can be plated in no time.
- Golden Apple Pie LasagnaTake the traditional apple pie and give it a new look when you make this dessert lasagna recipe! You'll love every morsel, and you'll especially love the caramel drizzled on top.
Are you a fan of Thanksgiving pies? Check out our free and downloadable eCookbook "Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts: 11 Easy Pie Recipes" Free eCookbook
What's your favorite no-bake dessert recipe for Thanksgiving?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
This chocolate cherry dessert is the ideal easy dessert recipe that you can make when you're in a rush. It requires only a few minutes… Continue reading: "Black Forest Chocolate Dump Cake"
- Puff Pastry Pecan Pie Bars
- Chocolate Pilgrim Hats
- Grandma's Favorite Fresh Pumpkin Pie
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Pumpkin Pie Recipes You'll Love
- Chai Pumpkin Spice Thumbprints
- Pumpkin Pie with Hazelnut Crust
- Kid-Friendly Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
- Super Easy No Bake Tootsie Roll Acorns
- The Best Cranberry Recipes: 21 Cranberry Desserts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Hot Cross Buns
- Rainbow Poke Cake
- Pineapple Yogurt Dessert