45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
The best fall recipes with pumpkin that will put a smile on your face!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes for fall have such a distinct flavor to them that we can't help but love! Come autumn, the leaves are changing colors, the air is crisp, and the scents of apple cinnamon and pumpkin are constantly wafting through the air.
Cook easy fall desserts like pumpkin bread pudding or homemade pumpkin pie on a crisp day with these dessert recipes for autumn. Once fall is in full swing, you won't want to stop making the recipes on this list.
And there's so much more than just pumpkin pie, too! Between Thanksgiving, Halloween, and all the lovely gatherings in between, fall is full of great opportunities to entertain. These easy pumpkin desserts are sure to tide you over the entire fall season and beyond. Pumpkin can add a touch of autumn to just about anything, so enjoy these sweet recipes with pumpkins.
Watch and Learn: Pumpkin pie doesn't have to be difficult. Watch the video below to learn how to make our Shortcut Pumpkin Pie!
Table of Contents
There's no better time to enjoy sweet and crisp apples than during autumn. In 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples, you'll find a wide variety of delicious apple desserts that are perfect for those slightly chilling autumn evenings.
50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
Pumpkin Cake Recipes
When you think of pumpkin desserts, it's likely that pie comes to mind. If you would like to try something a bit different for dessert this fall, then these cake recipes are for you. These pumpkin cakes are perfectly moist and flavorful. They're the perfect addition to any fall dessert table.
- If you're looking to make a crowd-pleasing sheet cake recipe, look no further than Layered Pumpkin Streusel Sheet Cake. This delicious cake has so much pumpkin goodness in it that you will want to make it all of the time during the fall.
- Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake is one easy cake recipe that's sure to have you believing in magic after just a single bite. It's called a "magic cake" because, while baking, the ingredients in the cake separate to create two beautiful layers of goodness.
- Pumpkin dessert recipes are some of the most comforting and welcome desserts. This Perfect Pumpkin Ginger Snap Crunch Cake recipe is no exception. Made with pumpkin pie filling and crushed ginger snap cookies, this warm dessert recipe is sure to make you feel at ease.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt Cake RecipeChocolate and pumpkin combine to create a taste that everyone is sure to love. Make this for dessert tonight, then enjoy the leftovers with a cup of coffee tomorrow morning!
- Sometimes you just can't choose between a cake and a pumpkin pie. Especially if you are at a Thanksgiving Day feast, if there is a cake and a pie in front of you, which one do you choose? Luckily for you, the choice is easy. You have both!
- Are you craving a delicious pumpkin spice dessert, but do not want to go through the hassle of making an entire pumpkin pie? Well this Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Chai Frosting recipe is the answer to your problem.
- A tried-and-true Thanksgiving dessert recipe flavor meets an easy mug cake recipe in 2-Minute Pumpkin Caramel Mug Cake. You'll love how quickly you can make a sweet and moist pumpkin cake in your microwave.
- Addictive Pumpkin Crumb Cake is the king of crumb cake recipes. This wonderfully moist pumpkin cake is sweet and perfectly spiced. You'll absolutely love how it makes your house smell like a warm autumn day.
- Gooey Pumpkin Butter Cake is one Thanksgiving dessert recipe that you're going to want to make year after year. Smooth pumpkin puree swirls with rich cream cheese and warm fall spices to create the soft cream cheese layer that sits atop the cinnamon cake layer.
- Chances are that you've had the same pumpkin pie recipe since you were little. There may be a little bit of nuance between each pie, but the core ingredients are the same. Now you can have it in cupcake form!
- It's the great Prime Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes, Charlie Brown! Applesauce and pumpkin puree make this pumpkin cupcake recipe irresistibly moist.
Pumpkin Bar Recipes
One of the best kinds of recipes with pumpkin are pumpkin bars. These recipes are perfect for parties or just relaxing nights at home. You will discover how easy it is to make these delicious desserts. Simply slice and serve, and this dessert is ready to go!
- In just three simple steps, Unbelievable Frosted Pumpkin Bars can go into your oven and onto your Thanksgiving desserts table almost effortlessly.
- Do you enjoy eating pumpkin pie? What about caramel sauce? Then this Caramel Pumpkin Blondies recipes is the perfect dessert recipe for you.
- Buttery graham crackers, rich chocolate, spiced pumpkin, and a subtly sweet topping meet to create these delicious Four Layer Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars.
- Liven up your Thanksgiving dessert table with a batch of Pumpkin Pie Espresso Bars. Part pumpkin pie recipe and part pumpkin bar recipe, these treats are a more flavorful take on the holiday's more traditional desserts.
- How can you top a sweet pumpkin bar recipe? By topping them with crumbled Biscoff cookies, of course! Blissful Biscoff Pumpkin Bars are so delicious that you'll want to make and eat them all year long, not just around Halloween and Thanksgiving.
- This Pumpkin Fudge Eclair Cake is an easy cake recipe that would work for any fall holiday. It's made up of layers of creamy chocolate fudge pudding, pumpkin spice pudding, and chocolate graham crackers.
Bite Sized Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
From brownies to doughnuts to pumpkin spice cookies, these bite-sized treats are perfect for when you're on the go or at a party. Kids of all ages will love having such perfectly-sized desserts on hand, too. Don't be surprised if every crumb gets devoured when you serve these desserts!
- Few desserts taste better on Thanksgiving than a tasty pumpkin pie. These cookies are definitely one of those exceptions.
- Easy fudge recipes are the perfect solution to a persistent sweet tooth. If you're in the mood for a comforting pumpkin dessert, take a look at this recipe for Creamy Pumpkin Fudge.
- Once autumn rolls around, it's hard to get enough of recipes with pumpkin. Chocolate-Covered Pumpkin Twinkies are so delicious and addictive that you'll make a point of whipping up a batch or two every year.
- These Pumpkin Puff Pastry Cornucopias are truly horns of plenty. They're the perfect Thanksgiving dessert recipe because they not only have ideal Thanksgiving flavor, but they're also fun and easy to make.
- Sink your teeth into Soft Pumpkin Spice Cookies and see how quickly you get hooked. This pumpkin cookie recipe uses canned pumpkin, which is what makes them so soft and moist.
- Do you ever have those days where you start craving pie but want something a bit less traditional and a bit more fun? Pumpkin Pie Dumplings taste just like a delicious pumpkin pie, but only take a small amount of effort.
- Move over apple cider doughnuts, these Best Baked Pumpkin Doughnut Holes are fall's new best doughnut recipe.
- Have you ever had a cheesecake and a brownie in a single dessert? Well with this Irresistible Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies recipe you can.
- Charming Pumpkin Hand PiesIf you're attending a casual Thanksgiving event, then these delightful hand pies need to be on the dessert menu! Everyone will love this fun take on the traditional pie recipe.
Pumpkin Drink Recipes
Got pumpkin on the mind but don't have time to bake? Check out these delicious pumpkin dessert drinks! From the beloved pumpkin spice latte to milkshakes and even a few drinks just for adults, these pumpkin drink recipes prove how versatile — and delicious — pumpkin can be. Grab a mug and get ready to make these delicious dessert drinks!
- Celebrate one of the wonderful flavors autumn has to offer with some Caramel Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes.
- Have a spooktacular Halloween with a glass (or two) of Dreamy Pumpkin Mudslide. It's a Halloween alcoholic drink recipe that will tantalize your taste buds.
- When the leaves change colors and the sun starts to set earlier and earlier, that is when the craving for pumpkin pie starts to set in.
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes are everywhere during the fall. Rather than going out to a coffee shop for your pumpkin fix, try making a delicious pumpkin spice latte at home.
- Easy Pumpkin CheesecaketiniIf you're looking for a new and delicious twist on the traditional martini, then this recipe won't disappoint! You will be ready for fall in a big way when you serve this delightfully rich beverage that's just for adults.
Pumpkin Bread Recipes
There are few things more comforting than a slice (or entire loaf) of deliciously sweet pumpkin bread, especially on cool fall days. When baking a loaf of bread, consider making an extra loaf or two for freezing or for sharing with friends. These bread recipes are easy to make and will put a smile on anyone's face.
- Apple Pumpkin BreadWhat could be better on a crisp, fall morning that a thick slice of this Apple Pumpkin Bread?!
- Down East Pumpkin BreadThis recipe for Down East Pumpkin Bread is simple and a fall dessert classic. Get your bread loaf pans ready! This dessert bread is easy to make, moist, and simply divine.
- Easy Apple Pumpkin Bread Pudding is a wonderful dessert that features all of your favorite comforting fall flavors. This simple bread pudding recipe is made from a day-old baguette, apple slices, and canned pumpkin.
- You can't go wrong with making recipes with pumpkin and chocolate. It's impossible. Loaded Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread combines these two mouth-watering flavors into one homemade bread recipe that will make everyone's taste buds tingle.
- They key to any good bread pudding recipe is what type of bread you use, and this Pumpkin Brioche Bread Pudding recipe uses... you guessed it, brioche bread.
- Grandma had quite a few tricks up her sleeve when she came up with this impossibly easy bread recipe. Grandma's Ultimate Pumpkin Bread takes a handful of ingredients and three simple steps to make.
Other Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
While these pumpkin desserts may not fall into any other category on this page, rest assured that they're all wonderfully delicious. Serve dessert for breakfast, indulge in a rich treat for a mid-day snack, or simply have a delicious dessert to share with family and friends when you keep these recipes in mind. You'll wish fall could last all year when you take a look at these delightful recipes.
- Is it an apple dessert recipe or a pumpkin dessert recipe? Well, Amazing Autumn Pumpkin Pie Apple Crisp is truly the best of both worlds!
- A bit of pumpkin and some chocolate chips makes for a pretty delicious fall dessert recipe. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bubble-Up Bake is so flavorful that you won't believe how easy it is to make!
- Forget all of the fancy recipes and techniques your cookbooks are trying to entice you with. There's nothing quite like an easy homemade pumpkin pie. Classic Pumpkin Pie really needs no explanation.
- You won't believe it's not pumpkin pie! Loaded Pumpkin Pie Dip With Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Crisps is the ultimate fall dessert recipe because it tastes as good as a pumpkin pie but with very little effort.
- Mmm there is nothing better than a layered dessert. With a delicious layered dessert you never really know what you are going to get next. This Pumpkin Latte Trifle is the perfect layered dessert.
- Two different kinds of desserts and three flavors make up one Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Pie. You'll love this cheesecake and brownie pie hybrid recipe with pumpkin because it's so smooth and creamy.
- After a Thanksgiving feast is usually when you eat pumpkin pie. Your stomach is full of turkey, gravy, potatoes, and who knows what else, and then you are given a slice of pumpkin pie.
- Pumpkin Pie Lasagna has layers upon layers of pumpkin goodness. It's a no bake dessert recipe that uses Cool Whip as one of its ingredients.
- Are you searching for a sophisticated but easy dessert recipe that will impress your friends and family? Well, look no further than this Spiced Pumpkin Souffle with Molasses Bourbon recipe.
- Pumpkin flavored dessert recipes are always extremely warm and comforting, and this Amazing Pumpkin Mousse recipe is no exception.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Spice
When it comes to pumpkin spice, can you ever get enough? If you'd like to add a dash of the quintessential fall flavor to your cup of coffee or baked desserts all year-round, then having this recipe for pumpkin spice on hand needs to be on the top of your list. Add all ingredients to a container that can be tightly sealed, mix, and then store the blend in your pantry or other dark area of your home. If you use the freshest ingredients possible, this blend can last up to six months in proper storage conditions.
Click here to download this printable recipe!
This collection of 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies is a compilation of all of the spookiest and tastiest Halloween cookie recipes out there and will transform your party into a full-blown monster mash. 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
What's your favorite pumpkin dessert recipe?
Let us know in the comments!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Red, White, & Blue Firework Cupcakes
45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
White Chocolate Raspberry Sweet Rolls
Pumpkin S'mores Bars
Fruity 4th of July Trifle
Easy No Bake Christmas Tree Cookies
Best Ever Grasshopper Pie
No Bake Holiday Peanut Butter Balls
Lemon Mardi Gras Pound Cake
Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set
- Ayesha 3-Piece Cookie Pan Set
- Ayesha Curry Kitchenware
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Adorable Unicorn Cupcakes
- 2-Ingredient Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- S'mores Popsicles with Toasted Marshmallow Meringue
- Melting Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
- S'mores Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars