Loaded Pumpkin Pie Dip With Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You won't believe it's not pumpkin pie! Loaded Pumpkin Pie Dip With Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Crisps is the ultimate fall dessert recipe because it tastes as good as a pumpkin pie but with very little effort. The dip itself is loaded with chopped pumpkin spice Kisses and mini chocolate chips which adds a lot of depth to its pumpkin pie flavor. While the dip is delicious, you'll really love the pie crust crisps. They're made with real frozen pie crust, sprinkled with a bit of cinnamon and sugar, and then baked to perfection.
- Don't miss our collection of 45 Wonderful Fall Recipes with Pumpkin.
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- Perfect Tiramisu Layer Cake
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- 26 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love