Fat Man's Layered Delight
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With two thick and creamy layers and a wonderfully nutty crust, Fat Man's Layered Delight is a truthfully tasty dessert. If you love layered dessert recipes, this is certainly the sweet treat for you. While you do have to bake the crust a little bit, the rest of the dessert is effortless to make. In fact, the hardest part about making the layers is waiting for them to chill. This recipe uses ingredients that you most likely already have in your kitchen, including pudding mix and Cool Whip. Fat Man's Layered Delight is almost too good to be true. Almost.
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- Harry Potter Recipes
- 20+ Sexy Dessert Ideas for Any Occasion
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramel Apple Walnut Roll-Ups
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Candy Corn Popcorn
- Pumpkin Pecan Crunch Muffins
- Mickey Mummy Cookies
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Hocus Pocus Brownies
- Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Cupcakes
- Cookie Butter Rice Krispy Treats