Fat Man's Layered Delight
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With two thick and creamy layers and a wonderfully nutty crust, Fat Man's Layered Delight is a truthfully tasty dessert. If you love layered dessert recipes, this is certainly the sweet treat for you. While you do have to bake the crust a little bit, the rest of the dessert is effortless to make. In fact, the hardest part about making the layers is waiting for them to chill. This recipe uses ingredients that you most likely already have in your kitchen, including pudding mix and Cool Whip. Fat Man's Layered Delight is almost too good to be true. Almost.
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Pan
Read NextLemon Lush Lasagna
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- Lazy Day Southern Peach Cobbler
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cake Mix Cookies With Shamrock Sprinkles
- St. Patrick’s Day Oreo Truffles
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Chocolate Pretzels
- Loaded M&m Oreo Cookie Bars For St. Patrick’s Day
- Red Velvet Caramel Cupcakes
- Mixed Berry Chantilly Cake
- Strawberry Hand Pies
- Chocolate M&m Cookies
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert