Fat Man's Layered Delight
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With two thick and creamy layers and a wonderfully nutty crust, Fat Man's Layered Delight is a truthfully tasty dessert. If you love layered dessert recipes, this is certainly the sweet treat for you. While you do have to bake the crust a little bit, the rest of the dessert is effortless to make. In fact, the hardest part about making the layers is waiting for them to chill. This recipe uses ingredients that you most likely already have in your kitchen, including pudding mix and Cool Whip. Fat Man's Layered Delight is almost too good to be true. Almost.
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- Perfect Tiramisu Layer Cake
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 25 Fried Desserts: The Best Fried Food Recipes
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- Rock Candy
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes