Accio Desserts! 20+ Magical Harry Potter Recipes
You'll cast a delightful spell with these recipes inspired by Harry Potter!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Attention all lovers of Harry Potter: Accio Desserts! 20+ Magical Harry Potter Recipes has almost every Harry Potter recipe you could ever want or need. You don't need a magic wand or potion to conjure up tasty treats that will surely please all of your family and friends. These delicious recipes are inspired by all of the magical desserts that pop up in the books, the movies, and the Universal Studios Islands of Adventure theme park. You'll also find magic bar recipes and other delightful treats that everyone will love.
Even if you're a muggle, with step-by-step instructions, you can make and enjoy these delightful Harry Potter dessert recipes right in your own home -- no trip to Hogwarts required. Whether you're just getting into the books and films or have been a fan for years, you'll love this recipe collection. You'll find yourself stuffing your face with these sweets like Ron Weasley in no time.
Table of Contents
When it comes to fall deserts, you can't go wrong with pumpkin! If you love recipes inspired by Harry Potter, then you need to see these 16 Pumpkin Desserts: Pumpkin Pie Recipes You'll Love
Recipes for Homemade Butterbeer
If you're a fan of Harry Potter, then learning how to make your own btterbeer needs to be on your bucket list! Whether you want a hot cup of the delightful beverage to sip on a cold day or would like to use the beloved beverage in ice pops or even dessert bars, these easy and delicious Harry Potter dessert recipes need to be right at your fingertips.
- Homemade Hot ButterbeerAfter one sip, hot butterbeer will definitely become a contender for your favorite hot drink. This is one of the best Harry Potter recipes because it is full of butterscotch flavor and has a light and frothy foam that will give you a mustache as full as Professor Flitwick's.
- Just-Like-Hogsmeade's ButterbeerWith Just-Like-Hogsmeade's Butterbeer, you'll feel just like you're in The Three Broomsticks in Universal Studios, Florida. Bubbly cream soda mixes with a brown sugar syrup to give the drink a pleasant butterscotch flavor. Don't forget to top your butterbeer with whipped cream! These Harry Potter desserts will quickly become some of your favorite recipes.
- Sugar-Free ButterbeerWhile it may be light on sugar, this dessert drink is full of flavor. It'll please your sweet tooth while making you feel as weightless as if you were riding a Firebolt broomstick. This is one of those Harry Potter recipes that everyone will want to steal from you.
- Frozen Butterbeer PopsiclesWhen the temperature heats up, you don't need to use the Freezing Spell to stay comfortable! These delightfully easy ice pops use butterscotch sauce and plenty of whipping cream to create a frozen treat that's as magical as can be. You'll love having these frozen treats on hand this summer.
Other Magical Harry Potter Treats
You don't need to look for a letter from Hogwarts to enjoy magical desserts! These easy recipes for cupcakes, pasties, and more are all inspired by the treats enjoyed in the Harry Potter books and films. You'll love adding a bit of magic to your life when you share these dessert recipes with family and friends. You'll want to make these Harry Potter desserts all year.
- Best Ever Butterbeer CupcakesOne of the most magical Harry Potter recipes joins forces with one of the best muggle treats to make an out-of-this-world dessert. You'll especially love the butterscotch ganache filling and butterscotch buttercream frosting.
- Chocolatey Cauldron CakesWe have to admit that these cakes look so much better in person than they ever sounded in the books. They're so festive and really simple to make, making them perfect for a Harry Potter-themed party or movie marathon with friends.
- Honeydukes Acid PopsWhile these super sweet suckers won't burn a hole in your tongue, they will definitely make your taste buds tingle. With only three simple ingredients, you can easily make these pops anytime you have a craving for them.
- Pumpkin PastiesYou no longer have to wait for your Hogwarts letter to arrive by owl in order to enjoy a pumpkin pastie (pronounced "past-tee"). They're magically delicious pumpkin-filled hand pies that you can be sure everyone will love.
- Magically Easy Butterbeer CupcakesCake mix and fizzy soda combine to create these cute sweets. They're perfect for Harry Potter birthday parties as well as special occasions. The Harry Potter fan in your life will fall in love with these super fun cupcakes at first sight (especially if they're decorated to the nines!).
- Super Simple Licorice WandsYou can finally stop searching for a way to get to Honeydukes sweet shop. These wands are quite possibly the simplest of all Harry Potter recipes. The hardest part about making them is waiting for the chocolate to harden. If only there was a spell for that.
- Magical Butterbeer Ice CreamThis frozen treat takes the deliciously sweet flavor of butterbeer and transforms it into an even better dessert. It's perfect for eating on its own as well as on top of another sweet, like a brownie or cookie bar (especially if it's butterscotch-flavored!).
- Butterbeer Fudge Topped BlondiesHere's a creative twist on the traditional Butterbeer recipe that you'll want to see. In this blondie recipe, the classic dessert bar is topped with a frosting that is simply magical. This recipe is easy to make, too, and only uses seven ingredients. The result is a delightful treat every Harry Potter fan will love.
More Magical Desserts to Share
Add even more magic to your routine when you whip up these dessert recipes! Magic bar recipes and even a treat fit for a unicorn are all treats that you will want to share with family and friends. For a truly magical experience, consider adding sprinkles, shaved chocolate, slices of fresh fruit, or other toppings to your favorite recipes for Harry Potter desserts.
- Unicorn Skillet S’mores DipBright and colorful as can be, this recipe for Unicorn Skillet S'mores Dip will be a hit with children of all ages. You'll find this dessert is so easy to serve, too. Just use graham crackers and dig in!
- Pumpkin Pie Magic BarsYou can never go wrong with pumpkin spice! This recipe includes gingersnap cookies, white chocolate chips, and plenty of pumpkin spice, resulting in a dessert bar that truly lives up to its name. You'll instantly think of Quidditch games and rambles to Hogsmeade with this easy recipe.
- Graham Cracker Toffee Magic BarsTake the humble graham cracker and top it with chocolate chips, pecans, and so much more, and you'll get this delightful take on the traditional magic bar. You'll love how easy this dessert recipe is to make, too. Keep this dessert in mind the next time you need to bring treats to your book club meeting.
- Cookies 'n' Cream Magic Bar PieThis sinfully rich dessert needs to be at the top of your list the next time you want to make something special. The four-step dessert boasts an ingredient list that has something for everyone, including sandwich cookies, chocolate chips, and shredded coconut.
- Magic BunsStart your day with some magic when you serve these Magic Buns for breakfast. The perfect accompaniment to a hot cup of coffee, this dessert breakfast recipe includes plenty of cinnamon and flakey pastry that everyone will love.
Dessert Recipes for Muggles
Even muggles crave sweet desserts! Recipes for unicorn-inspired desserts and treats that would not be out of place at Honeydukes might be at the top of every Harry Potter fan's bucket list, but you can't forget the traditional desserts, either. There is no magic required to make these desserts, as they are quite easy to prepare. If you're planning an event inspired by Harry Potter, then consider including these recipes on your menu!
- Sticky Toffee PuddingHere's a delicious dessert that is rich and sweet as can be. You'll definitely feel as though you are swept away by magic when you take a bite of this dessert!
- Old Fashioned Rice Pudding with Salted CaramelThe beloved rice pudding gets a new twist with the addition of salted caramel. You can make this dessert for almost any occasion!
- Strawberry Cream Swiss RollThis dessert will make for a dramatic presentation! Don't be intimidated by this dessert, as it is well worth the effort.
- Classic Down-Home Custard PieIf you love old-fashioned desserts, then this recipe is for you. Please take care not to launch the pie in someone's face.
If you're looking for more dessert recipes to add to make for the Harry Potter fan in your life, then you need to see the free eCookbook "8 Spooktacular Halloween Dessert Recipes" Free eCookbook
Do you have a favorite treat from the world of Harry Potter?
Let us know in the comments!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 13 Coconut Cake Recipes You Have to Try
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- Baking Recipes with Cream Cheese: 36 Cream Cheese Recipes
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes