We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This Vanilla Dessert Lasagna combines divine vanilla pudding with creamy cool whip and vanilla wafers to make an amazing dessert. This dessert begins with a delicious crushed vanilla wafer crust and has layers of Cool Whip, vanilla pudding mixture, and vanilla wafer crumbs. With the exception of a few minutes' baking time for the crust, this is a no bake dessert, which means it is very simple and easy to prepare. This recipe is perfect for any occasion because its heavenly taste is a proven crowd pleaser.
- 1 (11-ounce) box vanilla flavored wafer cookies
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 cups whipped topping, divided
- 2 (3.4-ounce) boxes of French vanilla flavored instant pudding
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate bits or pecan halves for garnish
Preheat oven to 350º.
Place cookies in a food processor to crush into crumbs or place into a plastic bag and roll with a rolling pin. Add pecans and stir. Remove 2 cups of the mixture and set aside. Add melted butter to the remaining crumbs and stir well. Press into a 9 x 13 bake dish and bake for 10 minutes, then cool completely.
Meanwhile, whip the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth and creamy. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Prepare the vanilla pudding by combining with the milk and stirring until completely mixed and smooth.
Once the bottom layer is cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture over the base.
Sprinkle on about 1 cup of the remaining crumb mixture.
Carefully spoon the pudding mixture over the crumbs, then the remaining whipped topping.
Finish with the last cup of the crumbs and add white chocolate bits or whole pecans for garnish.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 4 hours or up to 12 hours before serving.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're sure to be amazed at just how easy Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan is to make. This no bake dessert recipe is like a dessert… Continue reading: "Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- 29 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
- No Bake White Chocolate Lasagna
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- 25+ Classic Southern Dessert Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe