20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
These crescent roll desserts are delicious, fast, and super easy to make!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Who knew that crescent rolls were such an excellent dessert ingredient? These crescent roll recipes for dessert will surprise you with just how easy they are to make and how delicious they taste.
Everyone loves desserts made with crescent rolls because they are super simple and they always turn out looking beautiful. They are also great either as dessert for breakfast, an easy fruit dessert or as an after dinner treat. We found so many great recipes with a wide range of flavors and forms that we knew we had to gather them together. Now you can have lots of easy recipes for crescent rolls all in one place with this collection of 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes. If you always thought that crescent rolls were limited to dinnertime, then you'll need to give these desserts made with croissants a try!
Plus: If you want to take your crescent roll desserts game up a notch, try making your own crescent rolls at home. It's much easier than you might think with this recipe!
Table of Contents
Hungry for more? Enjoy these 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
Fruit Crescent Roll Recipes
You can't go wrong with fruit crescent roll dessert recipes! You'll find these recipes are easy to make and will be the perfect additions to your brunch menu. If you're lucky enough to have leftovers, then consider serving them as a snack later in the day. Store any leftover crescent roll desserts in your refrigerator so you can enjoy them at a later time.
- Fans of juicy peach dessert recipes will fall in love with these Flaky Peaches'n' Cream Bars. You'll love serving these at any time of the day!
- These unbelievably easy Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Rolls are sure to be a big hit with you and your family. When it comes to desserts made with croissants, you simply must try this recipe!
- These bars are wonderfully sweet in flavor and have a really great texture combination of coconut and flaky crescent rolls. Share a batch with your coworkers next week.
- These perfect, buttery peach dumplings are a great no-fuss dessert. Consider baking these the next time you're short on time.
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings are so tender and delicious, you won't believe how easy they are to make. This recipe is perfect for fall.
- Here is an easy fruit tart recipe that is crispy, sweet, and, best of all, super easy to make. Every home baker needs this recipe in their repertoire.
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll PastriesWhether you want something special for a holiday brunch or just want to eat something a bit rich, this dessert has it all in spades. Family and friends will enjoy eating this dessert for breakfast any time of the year.
Chocolate Crescent Rolls
Is there anything better than indulging in a delicious chocolate dessert? If you want to add some decadence to your next get-together, then these recipes for crescent rolls with chocolate need to be on your radar. You'll love pairing these desserts with a mug of fresh-brewed coffee, or even a glass of red wine. Your next get-together with family and friends will need to include these dessert recipes.
- It only takes 30 minutes to make these delicious Nutella Crescent Rolls. This is one of our favorite crescent roll breakfast recipes.
- These delightful Chocolate Almond Crescents make excellent breakfast treats. When it comes to desserts made with croissants, this recipe is in a class of its own.
- With just four easy ingredients, Peanut Butter Snickers Hand Pies honestly could not be simpler to make. Consider baking these today!
- These gooey crescent roll desserts are perfect for either dessert or breakfast. Kids of all ages will enjoy them, too.
- Chocolate and peanut butter swirl together in utter perfection between soft and puffy crescent rolls. This is truly a winning combination!
- White and Dark Chocolate Filled CroissantsWhat's better than one type of chocolate? Using two types of chocolate in a dessert, of course! This recipe is easy to make and is perfect for anyone who loves chocolate. Serve this dessert with hot coffee!
Crescent Roll Breakfast Recipes
Start your day on the right foot when you serve these delicious crescent roll dessert recipes! Tasty and rich, these special recipes can be served at brunch or during a leisurely weekend morning at home. You'll especially love how easy it to make these, making these recipes ideal for an early morning start. Consider making a second batch so you can share with everyone at work, too.
- You can't go wrong with simple crescent roll recipes like this one for Easy Lemon Cream Danishes. Serve these for brunch this weekend!
- These may look like ordinary cinnamon rolls, but they are not. They are something even better.
- Who would have ever imagined that you could whip up a tasty cinnamon roll recipe with very little effort? Don't tell anyone how easy these are to make!
- There is a natural sweetness and tartness exploding within every bite. You'll love this decadent treat.
Other Crescent Roll Recipes
From pinwheels to sticky buns, there's limit to what you can make with crescent roll dough! These recipes are the perfect mix of being sweet as can be, and easy to make. In addition, some of these recipes do not require much time to bake. If you want to feel prepared, then consider keeping pre-made crescent roll dough on hand. If company drops by unexpectedly, you can quickly and easily make a dessert without anyone being the wiser for it.
- As far as classic desserts go, Aunt Pearl's Crescent Bars are definitely one of the best. You can't go wrong with old-fashioned desserts.
- These Sopapilla Crescent Rolls are sweet, creamy and gooey on the inside, and perfectly crispy on the outside. What a great combination!
- Bubblin' Cookie Butter Marshmallow Crescents are just overflowing with flavor. This recipe is a crowd-pleaser!
- These warm, gooey, and delicious Salted Caramel Rolls make an excellent breakfast treat, or a great indulgent snack to have with a cup of coffee. You can serve these for your next book club meeting, too.
- In this tasty treat, the flaky rolls surround a sweetened cream cheese mixture that you're sure to love. This is one recipe you need to see!
- Cinnamon Roll Funfetti CakeDecadent as can be, this cake is perfect for any occasion: birthdays, milestones, or even just because it's Friday! This cake is full of color and flavor, and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Tips for Baking with Crescent Roll Dough
Before you start baking with crescent roll dough, take a look at these tips so you can bake with confidence. You'll be glad you did! There's more to baking with this type of dough than meets the eye.
*Add a glaze to your baked goods: Melted butter or even an egg wash can add some shine and glaze to your next dessert with crescent rolls! Using a pastry brush, you can lightly brush the tops of your desserts. The result is a treat that everyone will think is from the bakery! The extra rich taste is one that won't be forgotten, either.
*Don't go overboard with the filling: It's true. You can have too much of a good thing! When placing the mixture in your crescent rolls, use just the amount that is suggested in the recipe. You'll want the filling to remain in the crescent roll — not spill out on the baking tray.
*Stop overworking the dough: When rolling out the crescent roll dough, take care not to overwork it by continually rolling it out with a rolling pin. The dough might get tough and will result in a dessert that is lackluster.
*Serve warm: There's nothing quite like a plate of just-baked crescent roll desserts! If you will be serving your desserts hours after they are baked, you can still get that fresh-baked taste and texture. According to Leaf.tv, you'll want the oven to be set at no more than 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Take care when choosing to reheat desserts in the oven, as some items — including those with cream or specifically noted to serve cold — perhaps should not be reheated.
Bonus: Homemade Crescent Roll Recipe
While you will certainly save time by using pre-made crescent roll dough to make these desserts, consider making your own dough from scratch! This easy recipe uses just seven ingredients and won't take long to prepare. You'll love using this recipe in your favorite crescent roll dessert recipes!
1 packet active dry yeast
1/4 cup water (warm)
1/2 cup milk (warm)
1 tablespoon sugar
2 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoons butter, room temp
1. Combine water, milk, sugar and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer. Let sit for 5 minutes. Add in bread flour and salt, mix for 2 minutes. Add butter and then mix again for about 2 minutes. Cover bowl and allow to rise for 45 minutes.
2. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and roll into a 12-inch circle. Like a pizza slice triangles. Starting with the flat (crust end) roll towards the point. This will form a crescent shape.
3. Place on parchment lined sheet tray and brush with butter. Bake for 13 minutes. Remove and brush with butter. Allow to cool and serve.
Make delicious desserts in the blink of an eye! Check out our free eCookbook of "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
What is your favorite crescent roll dessert recipe?
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Fat Man's Layered Delight
Lemon Lush Lasagna
Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
Perfect Tiramisu Layer Cake
53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
26 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love
58 Delicious Peanut Butter Desserts for Every Occasion
45 Desserts with Alcohol
Creamy Dreamy Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frankenstein Jolly Rancher Suckers
- No Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Butter Biscuits
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Hand Pies
- Blackberry Chocolate Cake with Blackberry Mascarpone
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Egg Roll
- Dome Cake Recipe
- Back to School Apple-Shaped Cupcakes