Lemon Lush Lasagna
This lemon dessert lasagna is like a fluffier version of lemon bars, and it's the perfect summer dessert recipe!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Dessert lasagnas are so flavorful and so easy to make. Lemon Lush Lasagna is definitely no exception. This lemon dessert recipe has four delicious layers that really allow the sweet lemon flavor to shine. The crust is a simple but delicious flour and butter mixture that helps tone down the bright flavor of the lemon pudding layer while also adding a pleasant crunch to every bite.
Aside from the crust, the rest of the dessert is incredibly smooth and silky which makes each bite as soft as a cloud. The lemon flavor is refreshing but not too tart. This easy no bake dessert recipe will be a favorite recipe for any time of year. This simple yet flavorful dessert is layer after layer of bright, sugary goodness! This lemon lasagna dessert is sure to impress family and friends, and can be served at your next block party, cookout, or just about any other get-together. This Lemon Lush Lasagna is sure to be a hit with everyone.
Cooking Time12 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- Cream Cheese Filling
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (3-ounce) packages instant lemon pudding
- Pudding Layer
- 3 cups cold milk
- Whipped Cream Layer
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
This delicious dessert lasagna was inspired by this blogger recipe: Lemon Lasagna Recipe
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For the crust, mix flour and butter in a food processor or use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the flour until combined.
Press the dough mixture into the bottom of a 9X13 baking dish. Bake until lightly golden brown, around 20-25 minutes.
Prepare remaining layers while the crust cools.
For the Cream Cheese layer, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and lemon juice until smooth and spreadable. Layer evenly over the cooled crust.
For the Pudding Layer, mix the lemon pudding and milk together and beat for 3-5 minutes until mixture looks thick. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
Put in the refrigerator while preparing Whipped Cream Layer.
For the Whipped Cream Layer, beat the heavy whipping cream with the powdered sugar and vanilla until medium soft peaks form. Spread over other layers and return to refrigerator to chill until firm.
Before whipping the cream, put mixing bowl and beaters into the freezer for 30 minutes. This will help the cream whip faster.
This recipe was adapted from Herbs on Herbs's Lemon Lasagna Recipe.
Craving more bright and sunny lemon dessert recipes? Check out these 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
Read NextFat Man's Layered Delight
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 26 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 20+ Sexy Dessert Ideas for Any Occasion
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 15 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paleo Pecan Pie Bars
- Vegan Double Chocolate Truffles
- One-bowl Applesauce Cake
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies