Lemon Lasagna Recipe
This easy dessert lasagna recipe will be the perfect addition to any occasion!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for lemon dessert lasagna is a refreshing summertime dessert that will give you your sugar fix, and you won't even have to spend much time with your oven. With layers of whipped cream and lemon pudding, plus the perfect homemade pecan crust, this dessert is simple but certain to leave an impression. The light lemon flavor is not overpowering so this dessert can be enjoyed by any dessert lover. This dessert’s creamy layers and crispy crunch are the perfect complements. The next time you're invited to a picnic, cookout, or other event this summer, you'll want to make this Lemon Lasagna Recipe!
Note: Be sure to check out our collection of 13 Dessert Lasagna Recipes for When You're Feeling Lazy!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 36 Cool Whip Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- Creamy Dreamy Sex in a Pan
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Meringue Ghost Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Raspberry French Toast Casserole
- Easy Homemade Pumpkin Gelato
- Halloween Chocolate Graham Breakaways
- Delicious Old Fashioned Apple Cake
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Pecan Pie Muffins
- Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Apple Cobbler Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Yogurt Parfait