Lemon Lasagna Recipe
This easy dessert lasagna recipe will be the perfect addition to any occasion!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for lemon dessert lasagna is a refreshing summertime dessert that will give you your sugar fix, and you won't even have to spend much time with your oven. With layers of whipped cream and lemon pudding, plus the perfect homemade pecan crust, this dessert is simple but certain to leave an impression. The light lemon flavor is not overpowering so this dessert can be enjoyed by any dessert lover. This dessert’s creamy layers and crispy crunch are the perfect complements. The next time you're invited to a picnic, cookout, or other event this summer, you'll want to make this Lemon Lasagna Recipe!
Note: Be sure to check out our collection of 13 Dessert Lasagna Recipes for When You're Feeling Lazy!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 36 Cool Whip Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 20 Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
- Alcoholic Desserts: 40 Best Boozy Desserts with Alcohol
- 23 Perfect Desserts for Summer
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish
- Apple Pie Shortbread Bars
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Pastry Bread
- Apple Cinnamon Fritter Loaf Cake
- No Bake Snickers Pie