Lemon Lasagna Recipe
This easy dessert lasagna recipe will be the perfect addition to any occasion!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for lemon dessert lasagna is a refreshing summertime dessert that will give you your sugar fix, and you won't even have to spend much time with your oven. With layers of whipped cream and lemon pudding, plus the perfect homemade pecan crust, this dessert is simple but certain to leave an impression. The light lemon flavor is not overpowering so this dessert can be enjoyed by any dessert lover. This dessert’s creamy layers and crispy crunch are the perfect complements. The next time you're invited to a picnic, cookout, or other event this summer, you'll want to make this Lemon Lasagna Recipe!
Note: Be sure to check out our collection of 13 Dessert Lasagna Recipes for When You're Feeling Lazy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies are a sweet and salty dessert recipe that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser. In addition to flavor… Continue reading: "Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies"
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- 15 Dreamy Vanilla Desserts: Vanilla Cake Recipes and More
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 28 Island Dessert Recipes for Summer
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff
- Authentic Tres Leches Cake Recipe