Lemon Lasagna Recipe
This easy dessert lasagna recipe will be the perfect addition to any occasion!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for lemon dessert lasagna is a refreshing summertime dessert that will give you your sugar fix, and you won't even have to spend much time with your oven. With layers of whipped cream and lemon pudding, plus the perfect homemade pecan crust, this dessert is simple but certain to leave an impression. The light lemon flavor is not overpowering so this dessert can be enjoyed by any dessert lover. This dessert’s creamy layers and crispy crunch are the perfect complements. The next time you're invited to a picnic, cookout, or other event this summer, you'll want to make this Lemon Lasagna Recipe!
Note: Be sure to check out our collection of 13 Dessert Lasagna Recipes for When You're Feeling Lazy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- 25+ Classic Southern Dessert Recipes
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe