Easy Fudge Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy fudge recipe delivers the great taste of old fashioned fudge using a super easy method. This chocolate fudge requires only about 10 minutes of prep! Old fashioned fudge can be challenging to make, it’s often hard to get your candy to the right temperature and sometimes the mixture just does not thicken up. The secret to easy fudge is marshmallows! Marshmallows help the fudge to thicken up without the need for intensive labor. This fudge can be ready to refrigerate in only 10 minutes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Best Almond Chocolate Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Sinful Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
- 3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes