This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Fudge Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy fudge recipe delivers the great taste of old fashioned fudge using a super easy method. This chocolate fudge requires only about 10 minutes of prep! Old fashioned fudge can be challenging to make, it’s often hard to get your candy to the right temperature and sometimes the mixture just does not thicken up. The secret to easy fudge is marshmallows! Marshmallows help the fudge to thicken up without the need for intensive labor. This fudge can be ready to refrigerate in only 10 minutes."
Read NextSuper Easy Chocolate Fudge
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Sinful Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- Luxury Chocolate Fudge
- Creamy Pumpkin Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie
- S'mores Cookies