We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy peppermint fudge recipe is chocolatey, indulgent, and it has a peppermint crunch on top! this tasty holiday fudge is perfect to share! Trying to figure out what you’ll do with all of those candy canes when the holiday season is ending? This is a great recipe to use peppermint candy canes, just crush them up to use as the topping! If you make cookie platters to share during the holidays you’ll definitely want to include some of this peppermint fudge. It’s great to share and it makes for a nice variety on your holiday dessert tables."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Handmade Pumpkin Fudge
- Luxury Chocolate Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- Effortless Peanut Butter Fudge
- Strawberry Shortcake Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Chocolate Cake
- Cherry Dump Cake Recipe
- No-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Sangria Margarita
- Lemon Meringue Pie Bars
- Sous Vide Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Margarita Ice Cream
- Dulce De Leche Turtle Cookie Bars
- Lemon Meringue Slab Pie