This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Watermelon Fudge is a really fun summer party dessert. It's made using the super popular two ingredient fudge recipe, which only uses two ingredients (hence the name) to make the fudge. This version uses food coloring and chocolate chips to make the fudge look like watermelon slices, but the fudge itself is made from just two ingredients. This version of the recipe isn't flavored to taste like watermelon, but you could add watermelon extract if you wanted to."
Read NextSuper Easy Chocolate Fudge
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- Creamy Pumpkin Fudge
- Best Almond Chocolate Fudge
- Luxury Chocolate Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Gingerbread Fudge
- Failproof Turtle Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie