Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Fans of regular-sized cannoli will love these Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites! This muffin tin recipe takes everything that you love about rich and creamy Italian cannoli and makes it bite-sized! A sweetened ricotta and mascarpone mixture is nestled in a cannoli shell-like cup that has been baked to perfection. You can customize your cannoli bites to fit your taste. If you like your cannoli to have pistachios, add pistachios! Prefer them with chocolate chips or even sprinkles? Top the bites with those instead! No matter how you make them, you're sure to love these mini treats!
If you love making desserts in a muffin tin, check out our collection Delicious Bite-Size Desserts: 15 Muffin Tin Recipes.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMini muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to get enough of "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan. Really though. This no-bake dessert is so light and fluffy… Continue reading: ""Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Harry Potter Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 25+ Classic Southern Dessert Recipes
- Coconut Desserts: 20 Easy Coconut Dessert Recipes for Summer
- 25 Fried Desserts: The Best Fried Food Recipes
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 29 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff
- Authentic Tres Leches Cake Recipe