Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Fans of regular-sized cannoli will love these Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites! This muffin tin recipe takes everything that you love about rich and creamy Italian cannoli and makes it bite-sized! A sweetened ricotta and mascarpone mixture is nestled in a cannoli shell-like cup that has been baked to perfection. You can customize your cannoli bites to fit your taste. If you like your cannoli to have pistachios, add pistachios! Prefer them with chocolate chips or even sprinkles? Top the bites with those instead! No matter how you make them, you're sure to love these mini treats!
Yields: 48 bites
Chilling Time: 1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size: Mini muffin tin
If you love making desserts in a muffin tin, check out our collection Delicious Bite-Size Desserts: 15 Muffin Tin Recipes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- 36 Cool Whip Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Alcoholic Desserts: 45 Best Boozy Desserts with Alcohol
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Creamy Dreamy Sex in a Pan
- Lemon Lasagna Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Turkey Rice Krispie Treats
- Buche de Noel
- Chocolate Almond Granola
- Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Easy Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour