Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Fans of regular-sized cannoli will love these Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites! This muffin tin recipe takes everything that you love about rich and creamy Italian cannoli and makes it bite-sized! A sweetened ricotta and mascarpone mixture is nestled in a cannoli shell-like cup that has been baked to perfection. You can customize your cannoli bites to fit your taste. If you like your cannoli to have pistachios, add pistachios! Prefer them with chocolate chips or even sprinkles? Top the bites with those instead! No matter how you make them, you're sure to love these mini treats!
If you love making desserts in a muffin tin, check out our collection Delicious Bite-Size Desserts: 15 Muffin Tin Recipes.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMini muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 13 Coconut Cake Recipes You Have to Try
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- Harry Potter Recipes
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes