Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
By: Jaclyn from Cooking Classy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Fans of regular-sized cannoli will love these Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites! This muffin tin recipe takes everything that you love about rich and creamy Italian cannoli and makes it bite-sized! A sweetened ricotta and mascarpone mixture is nestled in a cannoli shell-like cup that has been baked to perfection. You can customize your cannoli bites to fit your taste. If you like your cannoli to have pistachios, add pistachios! Prefer them with chocolate chips or even sprinkles? Top the bites with those instead! No matter how you make them, you're sure to love these mini treats!
Yields: 48 bites
Chilling Time: 1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size: Mini muffin tin
If you love making desserts in a muffin tin, check out our collection Delicious Bite-Size Desserts: 15 Muffin Tin Recipes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 36 Cool Whip Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 20 Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Lasagna Recipe
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 18 Unique Cupcake Recipes