Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Fans of regular-sized cannoli will love these Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites! This muffin tin recipe takes everything that you love about rich and creamy Italian cannoli and makes it bite-sized! A sweetened ricotta and mascarpone mixture is nestled in a cannoli shell-like cup that has been baked to perfection. You can customize your cannoli bites to fit your taste. If you like your cannoli to have pistachios, add pistachios! Prefer them with chocolate chips or even sprinkles? Top the bites with those instead! No matter how you make them, you're sure to love these mini treats!
If you love making desserts in a muffin tin, check out our collection Delicious Bite-Size Desserts: 15 Muffin Tin Recipes.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMini muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars are so delicious that they'll do exactly what their name implies. You've never tasted a dessert bar… Continue reading: "Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars"
- 26 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 29 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
- Lazy Day Southern Peach Cobbler
- Coconut Desserts: 20 Easy Coconut Dessert Recipes for Summer
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Doughnuts With Canned Biscuits
- Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Squares
- Cranberry Orange Crescent Rolls
- No Bake Cheesecake Bars
- Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
- Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake
- Cappuccino Cinnamon Rolls
- Peach Ginger Cake
- Pumpkin Trifle