Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Fans of regular-sized cannoli will love these Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites! This muffin tin recipe takes everything that you love about rich and creamy Italian cannoli and makes it bite-sized! A sweetened ricotta and mascarpone mixture is nestled in a cannoli shell-like cup that has been baked to perfection. You can customize your cannoli bites to fit your taste. If you like your cannoli to have pistachios, add pistachios! Prefer them with chocolate chips or even sprinkles? Top the bites with those instead! No matter how you make them, you're sure to love these mini treats!
If you love making desserts in a muffin tin, check out our collection Delicious Bite-Size Desserts: 15 Muffin Tin Recipes.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMini muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 12 Matcha Green Tea Dessert Recipes
- 25 Fried Desserts: The Best Fried Food Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 12 Banana Split Recipes
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe
- Homemade Eggnog
- Friendsgiving Cookies