Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Fans of regular-sized cannoli will love these Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites! This muffin tin recipe takes everything that you love about rich and creamy Italian cannoli and makes it bite-sized! A sweetened ricotta and mascarpone mixture is nestled in a cannoli shell-like cup that has been baked to perfection. You can customize your cannoli bites to fit your taste. If you like your cannoli to have pistachios, add pistachios! Prefer them with chocolate chips or even sprinkles? Top the bites with those instead! No matter how you make them, you're sure to love these mini treats!
If you love making desserts in a muffin tin, check out our collection Delicious Bite-Size Desserts: 15 Muffin Tin Recipes.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMini muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 20+ Sexy Dessert Ideas for Any Occasion
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- 25+ Classic Southern Dessert Recipes
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- Pancake Muffins
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Easy Minnie Mouse Cupcakes Recipe
- Mickey Mouse Cupcakes With Oreo Ears
- Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Like Bakery Cupcakes
- Pomegranate Chocolate Candy Cups
- Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies