Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Fans of regular-sized cannoli will love these Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites! This muffin tin recipe takes everything that you love about rich and creamy Italian cannoli and makes it bite-sized! A sweetened ricotta and mascarpone mixture is nestled in a cannoli shell-like cup that has been baked to perfection. You can customize your cannoli bites to fit your taste. If you like your cannoli to have pistachios, add pistachios! Prefer them with chocolate chips or even sprinkles? Top the bites with those instead! No matter how you make them, you're sure to love these mini treats!
If you love making desserts in a muffin tin, check out our collection Delicious Bite-Size Desserts: 15 Muffin Tin Recipes.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMini muffin tin
Read NextFat Man's Layered Delight
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- 26 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- 29 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- Creamy Vanilla Malted Ice Cream With Chocolate Chips
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Gluten Free Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Buttermilk Pie
- Paleo Vanilla Cupcakes (grain Free, Nut Free)