Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With so many creamy and delicious layers, there's just so much to love about Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan. This easy dessert recipe combines chocolate and vanilla to create a dessert that's sure to become a household favorite. A crumbly chocolate crust sits beneath layers of chocolate and vanilla pudding, as well as a sweetened cream cheese layer. This treat is so incredibly easy to prepare that the hardest part about making it is waiting for it to chill in your refrigerator. You're bound to love this version of the classic sex in a pan dessert.
If you like this recipe, check out The Best Dessert Recipes: 19 Sexy Dessert Ideas for more seductive sweets!
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 9 Baking Pan
- For the Chocolate Shortbread Crust
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- For the Creamy Layers
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container of Cool Whip, divided
- 1 (3-ounce) (4-serving) package of instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (3-ounce) (4-serving) package of instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups cold milk, divided
- Sifted cocoa powder for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Spray a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
Add all dry crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse a few times to combine.
Add cold butter pieces and pulse for 3-4 seconds at a time until mixture begins to come together. Crust is ready when it stays together when pinched. Press the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Place baking dish on a cookie sheet and bake it for 12-15 minutes, or until crust begins to puff up.
Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
Meanwhile, in a large mixer bowl, combine cream cheese and sifted powdered sugar until creamy. Add one cup of the Cool Whip to the cream cheese mixture and mix to combine well. Set aside until ready to use.
Prepare each of the pudding mixes in separate bowls using two cups of the milk for each one. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
When crust is cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust evenly. Spread the chocolate pudding over cream cheese layer. Spread the vanilla pudding over the chocolate pudding layer. Spread remaining Cool Whip over the vanilla pudding.
Chill for at least two hours to set.
Right before serving, sift cocoa over the top as garnish.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 12 Banana Split Recipes
- Lazy Day Southern Peach Cobbler
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- 20+ Sexy Dessert Ideas for Any Occasion
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Ecstasy Trifle
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
- Amazing Strawberries And Cream Stuffed French Toast
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Banana Pecan Muffins
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita