Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With so many creamy and delicious layers, there's just so much to love about Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan. This easy dessert recipe combines chocolate and vanilla to create a dessert that's sure to become a household favorite. A crumbly chocolate crust sits beneath layers of chocolate and vanilla pudding, as well as a sweetened cream cheese layer. This treat is so incredibly easy to prepare that the hardest part about making it is waiting for it to chill in your refrigerator. You're bound to love this version of the classic sex in a pan dessert.
Chilling Time: 2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size: 9 x 9 Baking Pan
- For the Chocolate Shortbread Crust
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- For the Creamy Layers
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container of Cool Whip, divided
- 1 (3-ounce) (4-serving) package of instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (3-ounce) (4-serving) package of instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups cold milk, divided
- Sifted cocoa powder for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Spray a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Add all dry crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse a few times to combine.
- Add cold butter pieces and pulse for 3-4 seconds at a time until mixture begins to come together. Crust is ready when it stays together when pinched. Press the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Place baking dish on a cookie sheet and bake it for 12-15 minutes, or until crust begins to puff up.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixer bowl, combine cream cheese and sifted powdered sugar until creamy. Add one cup of the Cool Whip to the cream cheese mixture and mix to combine well. Set aside until ready to use.
- Prepare each of the pudding mixes in separate bowls using two cups of the milk for each one. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- When crust is cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust evenly. Spread the chocolate pudding over cream cheese layer. Spread the vanilla pudding over the chocolate pudding layer. Spread remaining Cool Whip over the vanilla pudding.
- Chill for at least two hours to set.
- Right before serving, sift cocoa over the top as garnish.
If you like this recipe, check out The Best Dessert Recipes: 19 Sexy Dessert Ideas for more seductive sweets!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
Lemon Lush Lasagna
36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
Fat Man's Layered Delight
Creamy Dreamy Sex in a Pan
20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
29 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
45 Desserts with Alcohol
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Watermelon Ice Cream
- No-Bake Fruit Pizza
- Strawberry Cream Cake
- Cranberry Lime Popsicles
- Earl Grey Sugar Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Bread
- Light and Luscious Easy Lemon Trifle Recipe
- CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker
- Red, White and Blueberry Buckle