White and Dark Chocolate Filled Croissants
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delicious chocolate filled croissants are made with only 3 ingredients: Crescent Rolls, Dark Chocolate Chips, and White Chocolate Chips. If that wasn't enough chocolate, extra dark chocolate is drizzled on top for more rich decadence! These can be whipped up in just a few minutes and then baked in less than thirty minutes. It's the breakfast, brunch, and dessert recipe you will definitely want to try this season! You're going to love this for sure!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time14 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
How could you ever turn down the opportunity to make 3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie when it's just so easy to whip up? It's truly… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie"
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Eclairs Filled With Chocolate Cream
- Easy Chocolate Eclairs Recipe
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- 4-Ingredient Raspberry Danish
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Perfect Autumn Apple Cinnamon Tart
- Frosted Cheese Danish Pizza
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Apple And Carrot Salad
- Wine Strawberries
- Cereal Snack Mix Recipe
- No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Peach Danish