White and Dark Chocolate Filled Croissants
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delicious chocolate filled croissants are made with only 3 ingredients: Crescent Rolls, Dark Chocolate Chips, and White Chocolate Chips. If that wasn't enough chocolate, extra dark chocolate is drizzled on top for more rich decadence! These can be whipped up in just a few minutes and then baked in less than thirty minutes. It's the breakfast, brunch, and dessert recipe you will definitely want to try this season! You're going to love this for sure!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time14 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Cinnamon Swirls
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Frosted Cheese Danish Pizza
- Strawberry Coconut Napoleons
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats
- Praline Brownies