We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Each fall my mom made this apple kiffle recipe as a special treat for us! Using freshly picked and peeled apples, this recipe uses homemade applesauce as the filling. This recipe uses fresh apples cooked into homemade applesauce. I like to use honeycrisp apples, but any good pie apple will do. The crust for these kiffles uses cottage cheese and butter to make them oh-so-flaky and yummy!! By cutting in the flour, it’s a snap to whip this crust together!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Pecan Cinnamon Roll Coils
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Cherry Pie Bombs
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Grandma's Country Apple Fritters
- Rustic Apple Plum Tarts
- Incredible Easy Apple Dumplings
- 4-Ingredient Raspberry Danish
- Bacon-Lover's Chocolate Chip Scones
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Chocolate Mini Cookie Cups
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
- Burnt Almond Torte
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze