This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Each fall my mom made this apple kiffle recipe as a special treat for us! Using freshly picked and peeled apples, this recipe uses homemade applesauce as the filling. This recipe uses fresh apples cooked into homemade applesauce. I like to use honeycrisp apples, but any good pie apple will do. The crust for these kiffles uses cottage cheese and butter to make them oh-so-flaky and yummy!! By cutting in the flour, it’s a snap to whip this crust together!"
Read NextWarm Apple Streusel Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat