Classic Croquembouche – Cream Puff Tower
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Classic Croquembouche – Cream Puff Tower is a masterpiece of a French pastry/confection! It’s served over the holidays but also at weddings, baptisms, communions, etc. The filling inside the cream puffs can either be pastry cream or whipped cream. Today we are showing you a standard vanilla pastry cream that we usually use. Croquembouche is cream puffs that are made from pate a choux and are filled with vanilla pastry cream or whipped cream. They are then held together with candy caramel to form a gorgeous tower."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Cinnamon Swirls
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Frosted Cheese Danish Pizza
- Strawberry Coconut Napoleons
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats
- Praline Brownies