Mocklava (Easy Baklava)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You don't have to be scared of making baklava anymore. This Mocklava (Easy Baklava) has fewer steps and so much less preparation time, so you won't have to work as hard for the same great taste. Instead of phyllo for the crust, you would use crescent rolls, cutting down your prep time, and instead of walnuts, you can use pecans. This delicious dessert recipe only takes a hour and half to make, so it is a quick dessert recipe that you and your family will love.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
How could you ever turn down the opportunity to make 3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie when it's just so easy to whip up? It's truly… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie"
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Eclairs Filled With Chocolate Cream
- Easy Chocolate Eclairs Recipe
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- 4-Ingredient Raspberry Danish
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Perfect Autumn Apple Cinnamon Tart
- Frosted Cheese Danish Pizza
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Apple And Carrot Salad
- Wine Strawberries
- Cereal Snack Mix Recipe
- No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Peach Danish