Easy Nutella Puff Pastries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy Nutella Puff Pastry Balls, a fast and easy and gone in seconds dessert. You can have this on the table in 30 minutes! Two ingredients are all you need! I ended up making six of these Puff Pastry Balls and they were gone in seconds. I had to beg for a taste. So if you don't have any puff pastry hanging around, I would advise you to go buy some and give these Nutella Stuffed Puff Pastry Balls a try. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size6 cup muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Chocolate Stuffed Puff Pastries
- Almond Bear Claws
- Homemade Cinnamon Apple Strudel
- Easy Danish Pastries
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Simple Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- Italian Chocolate Pastry Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- Snowman Snack Mix
- Reindeer Pretzels
- Reindeer Bark
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- Twix Cake Recipe
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs
- The Easiest Twix Cookie Recipe