This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Nutella Puff Pastries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy Nutella Puff Pastry Balls, a fast and easy and gone in seconds dessert. You can have this on the table in 30 minutes! Two ingredients are all you need! I ended up making six of these Puff Pastry Balls and they were gone in seconds. I had to beg for a taste. So if you don't have any puff pastry hanging around, I would advise you to go buy some and give these Nutella Stuffed Puff Pastry Balls a try. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size6 cup muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Blackberry Pastries
- Cherry Pie Bombs
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Indulgent Apple Crescent Roll Recipe
- Gluten-Free Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
- Key Lime Greek Yogurt Scone Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake
- Pineapple Quick Bread
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie