This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Nutella Puff Pastries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy Nutella Puff Pastry Balls, a fast and easy and gone in seconds dessert. You can have this on the table in 30 minutes! Two ingredients are all you need! I ended up making six of these Puff Pastry Balls and they were gone in seconds. I had to beg for a taste. So if you don't have any puff pastry hanging around, I would advise you to go buy some and give these Nutella Stuffed Puff Pastry Balls a try. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size6 cup muffin tin
Read NextEasy Lemon Cream Danishes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Chocolate-Covered Cream Puffs
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Rustic Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Cappuccino Eclairs
- Good Morning Vanilla Yogurt Scone Recipe
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Double Chocolate Truffles
- One-bowl Applesauce Cake
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)