Easy Nutella Puff Pastries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy Nutella Puff Pastry Balls, a fast and easy and gone in seconds dessert. You can have this on the table in 30 minutes! Two ingredients are all you need! I ended up making six of these Puff Pastry Balls and they were gone in seconds. I had to beg for a taste. So if you don't have any puff pastry hanging around, I would advise you to go buy some and give these Nutella Stuffed Puff Pastry Balls a try. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size6 cup muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Banana Split Cheesecake Rolls
- Grandma's Country Apple Fritters
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Bite-Sized Apple Turnovers
- 4-Ingredient Raspberry Danish
- Blueberry Egg Rolls
- Eclairs Filled With Chocolate Cream
- Homemade Cronuts Recipe
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Pastry Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Easy Rum Balls