Easy Nutella Puff Pastries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy Nutella Puff Pastry Balls, a fast and easy and gone in seconds dessert. You can have this on the table in 30 minutes! Two ingredients are all you need! I ended up making six of these Puff Pastry Balls and they were gone in seconds. I had to beg for a taste. So if you don't have any puff pastry hanging around, I would advise you to go buy some and give these Nutella Stuffed Puff Pastry Balls a try. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size6 cup muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Is there anything better than cake balls? Yes, there is, and it is no-bake cake balls. It exists, and it is delicious. With this… Continue reading: "No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls"
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Classic Croquembouche – Cream Puff Tower
- Rustic Apple Plum Tarts
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Strawberry Shortcake Donuts Recipe
- Easy Nutella Puff Pastries
- Eclairs Filled With Chocolate Cream
- Lemon Raspberry Sweet Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs