25 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
From doughnuts to cronuts, these easy fried desserts are sure to please the crowd!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Everyone deserves to indulge themselves once in a while with a decadent dessert. These deep fried dessert recipes are the perfect guilty pleasure foods! Whether you're looking for a fried doughnut recipe to start off your day, or some deep fried desserts to have after dinner, you're in luck.
These delicious deep fried treats are often associated with summertime and state fairs, but now you can satisfy those deep fried cravings from the comfort of your own kitchen.
In this collection of 25 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes, you'll discover how to make your favorite county fair food, such as funnel cakes or deep fried cookie dough. We've also sound some fun new twists on fried food, such as our Chocolate Cheesecake Chimichangas, or Blueberry Eggrolls. Whatever you're craving, there's an assortment of easy fried desserts here for you!
Watch and Learn: One of the most popular deep fried desserts is funnel cake! Watch the video below to learn how to make this classic summer treat without having to go to the state fair.
Table of Contents
Bite Sized Desserts
What can be better than celebrating an event with family and friends? Incorporating a dessert buffet in your party, of course! These bite-sized desserts will be the perfect addition to any buffet. Set up an assortment of these easy fried desserts, as well as whipped cream, cinnamon and sugar, and other fun toppings. Your guests will love this novel way to serve dessert.
- Cinnamon Sugar BiscuitsThese crispy, sugary biscuit bites are the perfect sweet and crispy snack. They also can make an excellent breakfast, since they are a lot like doughnut holes.
- Fried Cheesecake BitesThis hassle-free mini cheesecake recipe will definitely win many fans. Fried Cheesecake Bites are perfectly creamy on the inside with a crispy graham cracker crust on the outside.
- Deep Fried Apple Pie BitesGood things may come in small packages, but great things come in small, deep fried packages! Deep Fried Apple Pie Bites are the perfect fall dessert recipe.
- County Fair Fried Orange Dough BallsIt can be county fair and state fair season all year long with this recipe for County Fair Fried Orange Dough Balls! These fried treats have a great orange flavor that you'll love.
- Polish Fried Pastry DoughQuick and easy to make, this recipe for fried pastry dough can be served with your choice of toppings. This recipe is finger food at its finest!
Easy Donut Recipes
Rise and shine with these delicious recipes! The perfect start to any day, these easy fried desserts are delicious and decadent. Although these doughnuts will make the perfect dessert for breakfast, there's nothing wrong — and everything right — with serving these doughnuts all day.
- Copycat Krispy Kreme DonutsBetween the soft dough and the heavenly glaze, you won't be able to decide what you love best about this recipe for Homemade Krispy Kreme Doughnut. You can't miss out on this recipe!
- Mini Apple Cider Doughnuts with Cheesecake FillingThis apple cider doughnuts recipe uses spiced apple cider in both the pastry dough as well as the creamy filling. Pick up a gallon of your favorite apple cider this fall, then get cooking with this recipe.
- Cinnamon Sugar Donut FriesWith a few Pillsbury biscuits and some cinnamon and sugar, you can easily make these sweet treats in a jiffy. This recipe couldn't get any easier.
- Crave-Worthy Copycat CronutsThis popular type of doughnut is essentially a cross between a sweet doughnut and a flaky croissant. It's also completely delicious.
- Homemade Apple Cider DoughnutsThis homemade doughnut recipe uses fresh apple cider for its sweet glaze, guaranteeing that you'll taste spiced apples with every bite. It's the perfect recipe for fall.
- Vanilla Bean Ricotta DoughnutsThe ricotta cheese moistens the dough and gives it an extra fluffy texture. These are the perfect treats for both dessert and breakfast.
- Easy Fried Doughnut HolesYou've made plenty of doughnuts, but what about doughnut holes? Whether you serve them plain or with a sprinkling of sugar, there's no denying this dessert will be a hit!
Funnel Cake Recipes
If you can't get to the county fair, then bring the county fair to you with these funnel cake recipes. Get creative when serving this dessert and top each funnel cake with ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup — you name it! You and your family will love scooping up every bite of these delicious fried desserts.
- Funnel Cake Bites Just Like The County FairCounty Fair Funnel Cake Bites are a fun way to capture everything you love about your favorite county or state fair dessert in a fun mini dessert form. You might want to make this dessert again and again.
- Homemade Funnel CakeIt will be like there is an amusement park in your kitchen when you make this Homemade Funnel Cake recipe. This one is a crowd-pleaser!
- Just Like Disney's Sleepy Hollow Funnel Cake RecipeIf you've ever been to the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, then chances are that you've tasted their easy funnel cake recipe and fell in love. Bring a bit of the magic home with this recipe.
More Deep Fried Desserts
There are plenty of options for desserts that are fried that extend beyond funnel cake and doughnuts. If you'd like to add some pizzazz to your next family get-together or casual dinner with friends, then consider adding some nostalgia to the event with these delicious desserts. From beignets to fried Oreos, you'll fall in love with this assortment of crowd-pleasing desserts.
- Homemade Cannoli with Creamy FillingThese Homemade Cannoli with Creamy Filling are especially delicious. The blend of ricotta and mascarpone cheeses in the creamy filling makes it light and decadent.
- Simple BeignetsA beignet is essentially the French version of an English fritter, and it's one of the sweetest and most delicious breakfast foods you'll ever try. Serve this delicious dessert with a cup of your favorite coffee.
- Heavenly Homemade ChurrosThis recipe gives you easy-to-follow directions on how to make churros in your own kitchen. Everyone will want seconds of this dessert.
- Deep Fried Cookie Dough BallsWho hasn't snuck a few pieces of raw cookie dough while baking cookies? If you ever have, then you will adore these Deep-Fried Cookie Dough Balls.
- Nutella French Toast Roll UpsThe sweet smell of cinnamon French toast is a great way to start your morning. Throw in some chocolaty Nutella spread, and you have the perfect crispy treat with a warm, gooey interior.
- Down-Home Fried Apple Cobbler BarsThese Down-Home Fried Apple Cobbler Bars are so good that you won't be able to stop eating them. This recipe is great for fall.
- Pumpkin Pie DumplingsThis fried dessert consists of smooth pumpkin and spices filling wrapped in won ton wrappers. Consider making this dessert for a fun addition to your Thanksgiving meal.
- This pseudo-Mexican pastry recipe involves wrapping a tortilla around a sweet cheesecake filling and dark chocolate chips, similar to an Italian cannoli. You're sure to love this recipe.
- Blueberry Egg RollsThese Blueberry Egg Rolls take a popular Chinese side dish and completely transforms it into a delicious dessert. This one is too good to miss.
- State Fair Fried Oreos RecipeOreos and fried food come together in a fantastic way in this recipe. You'll love serving and eating this delicious dessert!
What is your favorite deep fried dessert recipe?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- 29 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
- No Bake White Chocolate Lasagna
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- Ooey Gooey Chess Squares
- 20+ Sexy Dessert Ideas for Any Occasion
- Harry Potter Recipes
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- The Top 100 Dessert Recipes of 2016
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love