22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Everyone deserves to indulge themselves once in a while with a decadent dessert. These deep fried dessert recipes are the perfect guilty pleasure foods! Whether you're looking for a fried doughnut recipe to start off your day, or some deep fried desserts to have after dinner, you're in luck.
These delicious deep fried treats are often associated with summertime and state fairs, but now you can satisfy those deep fried cravings from the comfort of your own kitchen.
We have recipes for your favorite county fair food, such as funnel cakes or deep fried cookie dough. We've also sound some fun new twists on fried food, such as our Chocolate Cheesecake Chimichangas, or Blueberry Eggrolls. Whatever you're craving, there's a dessert here for you!
Watch and Learn: One of the most popular deep fried desserts is funnel cake! Watch the video below to learn how to make this classic summer treat without having to go to the state fair.
Table of Contents
Bite Sized Desserts
- Cinnamon Sugar BiscuitsThese crispy, sugary biscuit bites are the perfect sweet and crispy snack. They also can make an excellent breakfast, since they are a lot like doughnut holes.
- Fried Cheesecake BitesThis hassle-free mini cheesecake recipe will definitely win many fans. Fried Cheesecake Bites are perfectly creamy on the inside with a crispy graham cracker crust on the outside.
- Deep Fried Apple Pie BitesGood things may come in small packages, but great things come in small, deep fried packages! Deep Fried Apple Pie Bites are the perfect fall dessert recipe.
- County Fair Fried Orange Dough BallsIt can be county fair and state fair season all year long with this recipe for County Fair Fried Orange Dough Balls! These fried treats have a great orange flavor that you'll love.
Easy Donut Recipes
- Copycat Krispy Kreme DonutsBetween the soft dough and the heavenly glaze, you won't be able to decide what you love best about this recipe for Homemade Krispy Kreme Doughnut
- Mini Apple Cider Doughnuts with Cheesecake FillingThis apple cider doughnuts recipe uses spiced apple cider in both the pastry dough as well as the creamy filling.
- Cinnamon Sugar Donut FriesWith a few Pillsbury biscuits and some cinnamon and sugar, you can easily make these sweet treats in a jiffy.
- Crave-Worthy Copycat CronutsThis popular type of doughnut is essentially a cross between a sweet doughnut and a flaky croissant.
- Homemade Apple Cider DoughnutsThis homemade doughnut recipe uses fresh apple cider for its sweet glaze, guaranteeing that you'll taste spiced apples with every bite.
- Vanilla Bean Ricotta DoughnutsThe ricotta cheese moistens the dough and gives it an extra fluffy texture. These are the perfect treats for both dessert and breakfast.
Funnel Cake Recipes
- Funnel Cake Bites Just Like The County FairCounty Fair Funnel Cake Bites are a fun way to capture everything you love about your favorite county or state fair dessert in a fun mini dessert form.
- Homemade Funnel CakeIt will be like there is an amusement park in your kitchen when you make this Homemade Funnel Cake recipe.
- Just Like Disney's Sleepy Hollow Funnel Cake RecipeIf you've ever been to the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, then chances are that you've tasted their easy funnel cake recipe and fell in love.
More Deep Fried Desserts
- Homemade Cannoli with Creamy FillingThese Homemade Cannoli with Creamy Filling are especially delicious. The blend of ricotta and mascarpone cheeses in the creamy filling makes it light and decadent.
- Simple BeignetsA beignet is essentially the French version of an English fritter, and it's one of the sweetest and most delicious breakfast foods you'll ever try.
- Heavenly Homemade ChurrosThis recipe gives you easy-to-follow directions on how to make churros in your own kitchen.
- Deep Fried Cookie Dough BallsWho hasn't snuck a few pieces of raw cookie dough while baking cookies? If you ever have, then you will adore these Deep-Fried Cookie Dough Balls.
- Nutella French Toast Roll UpsThe sweet smell of cinnamon French toast is a great way to start your morning. Throw in some chocolaty Nutella spread, and you have the perfect crispy treat with a warm, gooey interior.
- Down-Home Fried Apple Cobbler BarsThese Down-Home Fried Apple Cobbler Bars are so good that you won't be able to stop eating them.
- Pumpkin Pie DumplingsThis fried dessert consists of smooth pumpkin and spices filling wrapped in won ton wrappers.
- Chocolate Cheesecake ChimichangasThis pseudo-Mexican pastry recipe involves wrapping a tortilla around a sweet cheesecake filling and dark chocolate chips, similar to an Italian cannoli.
- Blueberry Egg RollsThese Blueberry Egg Rolls take a popular Chinese side dish and completely transforms it into a delicious dessert.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Perfect Tiramisu Layer Cake
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 36 Cool Whip Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- Creamy Dreamy Sex in a Pan
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 20 Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- BulbHead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish