Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You surely can't beat Ma's Classic Lemon Bars. Lemon bars are one of the most classic desserts to make for parties and, out of all of the bar recipes you'll ever come across, this is definitely one of the best. A sweet lemon filling sits atop a simple, buttery crust. These bars are incredibly easy to put together but taste like they took you all day. You'll love making these for holidays, parties, bake sales, and much more. After just one bite, you won't be able to get enough of these tasty lemon bars.
Cooking Vessel Size: 9 x 13 Baking Dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- 36 Cool Whip Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Alcoholic Desserts: 45 Best Boozy Desserts with Alcohol
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Creamy Dreamy Sex in a Pan
- Lemon Lasagna Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Turkey Rice Krispie Treats
- Buche de Noel
- Chocolate Almond Granola
- Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Easy Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour