Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
By: Rachel from Rachel Schultz Blog
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You surely can't beat Ma's Classic Lemon Bars. Lemon bars are one of the most classic desserts to make for parties and, out of all of the bar recipes you'll ever come across, this is definitely one of the best. A sweet lemon filling sits atop a simple, buttery crust. These bars are incredibly easy to put together but taste like they took you all day. You'll love making these for holidays, parties, bake sales, and much more. After just one bite, you won't be able to get enough of these tasty lemon bars.
Cooking Time: 50 min
Cooking Vessel Size: 9 x 13 Baking Dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Lemon Lasagna Recipe
- Creamy Dreamy Sex in a Pan
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Refreshingly Delicious Desserts: 41 Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 20 Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- 35 Desserts with Alcohol
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes That You Absolutely Must Have
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins