Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You surely can't beat Ma's Classic Lemon Bars. Lemon bars are one of the most classic desserts to make for parties and, out of all of the bar recipes you'll ever come across, this is definitely one of the best. A sweet lemon filling sits atop a simple, buttery crust. These bars are incredibly easy to put together but taste like they took you all day. You'll love making these for holidays, parties, bake sales, and much more. After just one bite, you won't be able to get enough of these tasty lemon bars.
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Lemon Lasagna Recipe
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- Perfect Tiramisu Layer Cake
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Lazy Day Southern Peach Cobbler
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mama's Apple Crumble Cake
- Jackfruit Appam
- Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- Cherry Crisp
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
- Strawberry Cake
- Peanut Butter And Pumpkin Spice Thumbprint Cookie
- Best Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe