Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
By: Rachel from Rachel Schultz Blog
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You surely can't beat Ma's Classic Lemon Bars. Lemon bars are one of the most classic desserts to make for parties and, out of all of the bar recipes you'll ever come across, this is definitely one of the best. A sweet lemon filling sits atop a simple, buttery crust. These bars are incredibly easy to put together but taste like they took you all day. You'll love making these for holidays, parties, bake sales, and much more. After just one bite, you won't be able to get enough of these tasty lemon bars.
Cooking Vessel Size: 9 x 13 Baking Dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
- 36 Cool Whip Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- 20 Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- Alcoholic Desserts: 35 Best Boozy Desserts with Alcohol
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars