Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You surely can't beat Ma's Classic Lemon Bars. Lemon bars are one of the most classic desserts to make for parties and, out of all of the bar recipes you'll ever come across, this is definitely one of the best. A sweet lemon filling sits atop a simple, buttery crust. These bars are incredibly easy to put together but taste like they took you all day. You'll love making these for holidays, parties, bake sales, and much more. After just one bite, you won't be able to get enough of these tasty lemon bars.
Cooking Vessel Size: 9 x 13 Baking Dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
Fat Man's Layered Delight
Lemon Lush Lasagna
36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
Lemon Lasagna Recipe
Creamy Dreamy Sex in a Pan
20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
15 Dreamy Vanilla Desserts: Vanilla Cake Recipes and More
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn
- Caramel Cookie Bar Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Recipe
- Thor Ragnorok Inspired Cupcake Recipe
- Fall Themed Cupcakes Recipe
- Delicious Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies Recipe
- Easy Cookie Bar Recipe That We Love
- Pistachio Lemon Bars
- Adorable Disney Pixar Coco Inspired Guitar Cupcakes Recipe