Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You surely can't beat Ma's Classic Lemon Bars. Lemon bars are one of the most classic desserts to make for parties and, out of all of the bar recipes you'll ever come across, this is definitely one of the best. A sweet lemon filling sits atop a simple, buttery crust. These bars are incredibly easy to put together but taste like they took you all day. You'll love making these for holidays, parties, bake sales, and much more. After just one bite, you won't be able to get enough of these tasty lemon bars.
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- 29 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
- 26 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love
- Lemon Lasagna Recipe
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 25 Fried Desserts: The Best Fried Food Recipes
- Perfect Tiramisu Layer Cake
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft And Chewy Caramel Popcorn
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies