Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You surely can't beat Ma's Classic Lemon Bars. Lemon bars are one of the most classic desserts to make for parties and, out of all of the bar recipes you'll ever come across, this is definitely one of the best. A sweet lemon filling sits atop a simple, buttery crust. These bars are incredibly easy to put together but taste like they took you all day. You'll love making these for holidays, parties, bake sales, and much more. After just one bite, you won't be able to get enough of these tasty lemon bars.
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- Fabulous Fall Desserts: 14 Recipes with Apple Cider
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Lazy Day Southern Peach Cobbler
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Caramels
- Decadent Pumpkin Mousse
- Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- Cinnamon Apple Crisp Easy And Homemade
- Grinch Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cake Mix Muffins
- Simple Peanut Butter Pie No Bake Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- German Chocolate Cake
- Elvis Presley Cake