Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You surely can't beat Ma's Classic Lemon Bars. Lemon bars are one of the most classic desserts to make for parties and, out of all of the bar recipes you'll ever come across, this is definitely one of the best. A sweet lemon filling sits atop a simple, buttery crust. These bars are incredibly easy to put together but taste like they took you all day. You'll love making these for holidays, parties, bake sales, and much more. After just one bite, you won't be able to get enough of these tasty lemon bars.
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars are so delicious that they'll do exactly what their name implies. You've never tasted a dessert bar… Continue reading: "Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars"
- 26 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- 58 Delicious Peanut Butter Desserts for Every Occasion
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 23 Perfect Desserts for Summer
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter