Chocolate Ecstasy Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
It doesn’t get any easier than this recipe for a Chocolate Ecstasy Trifle! Once you taste this amazing chocolate dessert recipe, you’ll understand why they call it “ecstasy.” Take this chocolate trifle to your next party or make it ahead of time for when you’re having company over. It only uses five ingredients, but it looks like a gourmet dessert that you could order from a five star restaurant. There’s no baking involved with this recipe, which makes it even easier. Don’t forget to save a serving or two for yourself before it disappears!
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 26 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- 58 Delicious Peanut Butter Desserts for Every Occasion
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 23 Perfect Desserts for Summer
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Lazy Apple Pie
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries