Frozen Butterbeer Popsicles
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you love the Frozen Butterbeer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios, you'll love this Frozen Butterbeer Popsicles Recipe inspired by my recent visit! Made with cream soda caramel, whipping cream, and of course little magic, they're just what this muggle needs on a hot afternoon. The best part is you can make them ahead of time and just grab what you want from the freezer when you get a craving. Or serve them at your next Harry Potter themed party!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
- 29 Healthy Dessert Recipes
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Amish Peanut Butter Recipe
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes with Few Ingredients
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 18 Unique Cupcake Recipes