Frozen Butterbeer Popsicles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you love the Frozen Butterbeer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios, you'll love this Frozen Butterbeer Popsicles Recipe inspired by my recent visit! Made with cream soda caramel, whipping cream, and of course little magic, they're just what this muggle needs on a hot afternoon. The best part is you can make them ahead of time and just grab what you want from the freezer when you get a craving. Or serve them at your next Harry Potter themed party!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
29 Healthy Dessert Recipes
That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
Low-Fat Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
Healthy Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Bowl
Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Covered Cactus Pretzels
- Butterfinger Poke Cake
- Chocolaty Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
- Sweet and Colorful Fruit Pizza Dessert Recipe
- Easy Raspberry Tarts Recipe – Bite Sized Buttery Crunch
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes in a Cone Recipe
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookie Recipe – Only 4 Ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Squares Recipe for Larger Gatherings
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn