Frozen Butterbeer Popsicles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you love the Frozen Butterbeer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios, you'll love this Frozen Butterbeer Popsicles Recipe inspired by my recent visit! Made with cream soda caramel, whipping cream, and of course little magic, they're just what this muggle needs on a hot afternoon. The best part is you can make them ahead of time and just grab what you want from the freezer when you get a craving. Or serve them at your next Harry Potter themed party!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Vanilla Pound Cake With Berry Medley
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Cups
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Cheesecake-Stuffed Baked Apples
- Muesli Energy Bites
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches