Vanilla Pound Cake With Berry Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This homemade pound cake is easy to make and such a delicious recipe, and this one is a little more healthy than a traditional pound cake recipe because it uses a sugar substitute. This vanilla pound cake topped with mixed berries is going to be the favorite go-to recipe for everyone who tries it! Rich buttery pound cake topped with fresh sweet berries is a yummy treat everyone will love. Why not try one today!"
Preparation Time25 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time2 hr
- Pound Cake Recipe:
- 4 sticks of butter, soft
- 1 1/2 C Stevia Baking sugar blend
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 4 C all- purpose flour
- 3/4 C milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Almond extract
- Mix Berry Recipe :
- 1/3 C strawberries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Apple Pie
- Plum Pie
- Cinnamon Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Triple Cranberry Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie Sundae
- Monster Cookies
- Mouthwatering Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin S’ More Cookies
- Pumpkin Bars With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting