This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Who doesn’t love cookie dough? These Paleo cookie dough bars are simple and straightforward. This recipe takes only 5 minutes of preparation. They are a great dessert for any time of the year! This recipe is Paleo, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Vegan. They are made without condensed milk, without brown sugar and without peanut butter. The dark chocolate coating elevates the overall flavor of these bars. These are made without condensed milk, without brown sugar and without peanut butter. Check out my Gluten Free Edible Cookie Dough for another fun recipe."
Read NextThat's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe