Dole Whip Creamy Pineapple Popsicles
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Dole Whips are the magical Disney treat found in adventure land at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom. As a local, we get to enjoy these treats pretty regularly, but for those of you who don't have Mickey a hop, skip, and jump away, this Dole Whip Creamy Pineapple Popsicles Recipe is the perfect pick-me-up until your next visit. I recently had the extreme pleasure of traipsing around Disney with a group of blogging friends (no kids!), and the Dole Whip stand was one of our first stops! Mmmmmm, I'm so excited to have these popsicles in the freezer now so the whole family can enjoy at any time."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
- 29 Healthy Dessert Recipes
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Amish Peanut Butter Recipe
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes with Few Ingredients
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 18 Unique Cupcake Recipes