Dole Whip Creamy Pineapple Popsicles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Dole Whips are the magical Disney treat found in adventure land at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom. As a local, we get to enjoy these treats pretty regularly, but for those of you who don't have Mickey a hop, skip, and jump away, this Dole Whip Creamy Pineapple Popsicles Recipe is the perfect pick-me-up until your next visit. I recently had the extreme pleasure of traipsing around Disney with a group of blogging friends (no kids!), and the Dole Whip stand was one of our first stops! Mmmmmm, I'm so excited to have these popsicles in the freezer now so the whole family can enjoy at any time."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
- Mason Jar Monster Cookies
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Simple Yogurt Parfaits
- 24 Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes with Few Ingredients
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Lentil Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour
- Puff Pastry Flowers
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Maple Pecan Tea Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Holstein FUN Hand Mixer