We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Baked oatmeal casserole with buttermilk and your favourite jam. yes, it's a breakfast dish that will easily double up as a healthy dessert. In fact you might want to eat it at any time of day... Baked oats taste lovely, not unlike cereal bars, and you can put your favourite preserve or confiture at the bottom of the dish. And the best - it can be eaten warm, hot or cold. Sprinkle extra sugar on top for extra indulgence."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
- Chunky Monkey Bark
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- 5-Ingredient Matcha Tiramisu Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff