Chocolate Almond Fudge Pops Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You guys! These pops are the real deal. And nope…they’re NOT too good to be true! Rich, creamy, chocolatey…and good for you? That’s right! These Healthy Chocolate Almond Fudge Pops are an easy, low-calorie, clean eating snack or dessert that will power you through the summer! My clean eating fudge pops check all of the boxes: they include healthy fat (from the almond butter), protein (from the almond butter and Greek yogurt), and fiber to keep us satisfied. Basically, these silky-smooth, creamy and dreamy chocolate treats are made with so many wholesome ingredients that you can enjoy them at any time of day — even for breakfast (if chocolate in the morning is your kind of thing)! They offer vital nutrients, plus a powerful and satisfying energy boost!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
- Chunky Monkey Bark
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- 5-Ingredient Matcha Tiramisu Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff