3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There’s no need to heat up your kitchen to make a quick and easy treat! With just graham crackers, banana, and peanut butter, these 3-Ingredient No Bake Toddler Cookies are a perfect make-ahead option for lunch boxes, picnics, and summer travel. Plus, I’m sharing a few more favorite Airplane Snacks for Kids to help keep your family happy and fueled for all of your adventures!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Super Chunky Granola
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
- Guilt-Free Slow Cooker Fudge Cake
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes