3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There’s no need to heat up your kitchen to make a quick and easy treat! With just graham crackers, banana, and peanut butter, these 3-Ingredient No Bake Toddler Cookies are a perfect make-ahead option for lunch boxes, picnics, and summer travel. Plus, I’m sharing a few more favorite Airplane Snacks for Kids to help keep your family happy and fueled for all of your adventures!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Healthier Wendy's Vanilla Frosty
- Pineapple Coconut Muffins
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Watergate Salad (Pistachio Delight)
- Clean and Healthy Strawberry Crisp
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Lentil Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Cookies
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp