Lilac Mini Scones with Turmeric Lemon Curd
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is unusual combination for the scones but when you start playing with edible flowers, many combinations are opened to be discovered. So, I decided to start playing. This time, I used lilac blossoms to make these little scones but if you have any other kind of edible flowers, go for it as long as you know they are not chemically treated. Just be careful when adding the petals: do it at the end of the process since they are very, very gentle. Good luck with your creations !"
NotesLilac Mini Scones with Turmeric Lemon Curd : Nice Pair. Good looking. Tasteful too.
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Vanilla Pound Cake With Berry Medley
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Cups
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Cheesecake-Stuffed Baked Apples
- Muesli Energy Bites
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches