Chai-Spiced Brown Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you've only ever eaten traditional white rice pudding, youre in for a treat. This ones a bit different with notes of chai spiced tea and coconut milk. So creamy and delicious! Its a healthier version too, since its made with brown rice and sweetened with a bit of honey instead of refined sugar. And the cinnamon has all kinds of goodness as you probably already know. So, go ahead and have a bowl (maybe even for breakfast)!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
- Chunky Monkey Bark
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- 5-Ingredient Matcha Tiramisu Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff