Sticky Toffee Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Let’s face it: it’s a date cake. Easy to make, nice and slightly gooey, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with baking it, leaving it dry and eating a slice or two cold. But it’s transformed when made into a pudding – the ultimately comforting old fashioned dessert. Cut a thick wedge and warm it up (microwave is okay). Heat up the sauce (I leave it in the pan it cooked in for simplicity). Drown the warm cake in the sauce. Lob a dollop of whipped cream/clotted cream/vanilla ice cream/yoghurt (boring) on top and devour in bliss."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- Caramel Apple Cider Pudding
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- "Easy Does It" Donut Bread Pudding
- Muffin Tin Bread Pudding Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla Bean Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Gluten Free Shortbread – Three Ways!
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Layered Jello Shots
- Peppermint Bark Recipe
- Peppermint Patties Recipe
- Vanilla Cake with Pumpkin Buttercream and Candy Corn
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse
- Festive Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Rudolph’s Reindeer Chow!