We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Buttery, flaky rolls covered full of cinnamon sugar. If a pie crust, and a cinnamon roll had a baby it would be these tasty bad boys! The original recipe calls for all spice, but I chose to use cinnamon instead. They remind me a cinnamon roll, but much flakier. They’re not as hard as they look/sound to bake. Most of the time is spent waiting on dough that is chilling ,or rising. Sip on a coffee or latte while you wait!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dump cake recipe is inspired by the delicious flavors in a Pina Colada cocktail. This Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake… Continue reading: "Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake"
- Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread
- Braided Caramel Apple Loaf
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Blueberry Walnut Bread
- Basic Banana Bread
- Homemade Banana Nut Bread
- Best-Ever Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Pineapple Coconut Oil Banana Bread
- Classic Chocolate Chip Bread
- Sweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Hard Rock Glass Candy
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Vanilla Pound Cake With Caramel Icing
- Apple Crisp Bars
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Microwave Caramels
- Decadent Pumpkin Mousse
- Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe