This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Buttery, flaky rolls covered full of cinnamon sugar. If a pie crust, and a cinnamon roll had a baby it would be these tasty bad boys! The original recipe calls for all spice, but I chose to use cinnamon instead. They remind me a cinnamon roll, but much flakier. They’re not as hard as they look/sound to bake. Most of the time is spent waiting on dough that is chilling ,or rising. Sip on a coffee or latte while you wait!"
Read NextBraided Caramel Apple Loaf
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Chocolate chip cookies are a classic dessert recipe. However, finding that perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe can be a challenge.… Continue reading: "Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Braided Caramel Apple Loaf
- Lazy Sunday Sour Cream Chocolate Bread
- Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread
- Classic Chocolate Chip Bread
- Shortcut Apple Amish Friendship Bread
- Garden Harvest Cake Bread
- Sweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
- Praline-Glazed Apple Bread
- Shortcut Amish Banana Bread
- Easy 4-Ingredient Cinnamon Twists
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Icebox Cake
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies
- Fried Ice Cream
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito