We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Buttery, flaky rolls covered full of cinnamon sugar. If a pie crust, and a cinnamon roll had a baby it would be these tasty bad boys! The original recipe calls for all spice, but I chose to use cinnamon instead. They remind me a cinnamon roll, but much flakier. They’re not as hard as they look/sound to bake. Most of the time is spent waiting on dough that is chilling ,or rising. Sip on a coffee or latte while you wait!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Garden Harvest Cake Bread
- Classic Chocolate Chip Bread
- Praline-Glazed Apple Bread
- Shortcut Apple Amish Friendship Bread
- Homemade Banana Nut Bread
- Sweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
- Dulce de Leche Banana Bread
- Shortcut Amish Banana Bread
- Easy Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Irish Soda Bread with Brandy Soaked Raisins
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake