We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Buttery, flaky rolls covered full of cinnamon sugar. If a pie crust, and a cinnamon roll had a baby it would be these tasty bad boys! The original recipe calls for all spice, but I chose to use cinnamon instead. They remind me a cinnamon roll, but much flakier. They’re not as hard as they look/sound to bake. Most of the time is spent waiting on dough that is chilling ,or rising. Sip on a coffee or latte while you wait!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Dulce de Leche Banana Bread
- Easy Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Cinnamon Roll Bread
- Shortcut Amish Banana Bread
- Classic Chocolate Chip Bread
- Sweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
- Best-Ever Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Shortcut Apple Amish Friendship Bread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Blueberry Lemon Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes With M&ms
- Easy Mini Cheesecakes Lemon Blackberry
- Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler