This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Buttery, flaky rolls covered full of cinnamon sugar. If a pie crust, and a cinnamon roll had a baby it would be these tasty bad boys! The original recipe calls for all spice, but I chose to use cinnamon instead. They remind me a cinnamon roll, but much flakier. They’re not as hard as they look/sound to bake. Most of the time is spent waiting on dough that is chilling ,or rising. Sip on a coffee or latte while you wait!"
Read NextBraided Caramel Apple Loaf
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Braided Caramel Apple Loaf
- Shortcut Apple Amish Friendship Bread
- Shortcut Amish Banana Bread
- Praline-Glazed Apple Bread
- Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread
- Lazy Sunday Sour Cream Chocolate Bread
- Easy Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Homemade Banana Nut Bread
- Sweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
- Easy 4-Ingredient Cinnamon Twists
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Paleo Brownie Cookies
- Hot Buttered Rum Cupcakes