Pumpkin French Toast Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These Pumpkin French Toast Waffles are the perfect breakfast for fall. Make these for your kids before they rush off to school for a tasty, sweet, and filling dessert for breakfast that they’ll love. They’re easier than you would think, and they’re absolutely packed with great fall flavor. If you can’t decide between French toast and waffles for breakfast, why not try both? These easy waffles are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Serve yourself a stack of these French toast waffle mashups with some butter and syrup. They go great with a cup of coffee in the morning!
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Ultra Chocolatey Candied Bacon Brownies
- Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Hazelnut Chocolate Balls
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Monkey Bread
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes