Pumpkin French Toast Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These Pumpkin French Toast Waffles are the perfect breakfast for fall. Make these for your kids before they rush off to school for a tasty, sweet, and filling dessert for breakfast that they’ll love. They’re easier than you would think, and they’re absolutely packed with great fall flavor. If you can’t decide between French toast and waffles for breakfast, why not try both? These easy waffles are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Serve yourself a stack of these French toast waffle mashups with some butter and syrup. They go great with a cup of coffee in the morning!
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 12 Matcha Green Tea Dessert Recipes
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pudding
- Slow Cooker Cherry Pie
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Fried Apples
- Pumpkin Mousse