We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These Pumpkin French Toast Waffles are the perfect breakfast for fall. Make these for your kids before they rush off to school for a tasty, sweet, and filling dessert for breakfast that they’ll love. They’re easier than you would think, and they’re absolutely packed with great fall flavor. If you can’t decide between French toast and waffles for breakfast, why not try both? These easy waffles are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Serve yourself a stack of these French toast waffle mashups with some butter and syrup. They go great with a cup of coffee in the morning!
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 20+ Sexy Dessert Ideas for Any Occasion
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Gluten Free Shortbread – Three Ways!
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Layered Jello Shots
- Peppermint Bark Recipe
- Peppermint Patties Recipe
- Vanilla Cake with Pumpkin Buttercream and Candy Corn
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse
- Festive Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Rudolph’s Reindeer Chow!