We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These Pumpkin French Toast Waffles are the perfect breakfast for fall. Make these for your kids before they rush off to school for a tasty, sweet, and filling dessert for breakfast that they’ll love. They’re easier than you would think, and they’re absolutely packed with great fall flavor. If you can’t decide between French toast and waffles for breakfast, why not try both? These easy waffles are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Serve yourself a stack of these French toast waffle mashups with some butter and syrup. They go great with a cup of coffee in the morning!
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Harry Potter Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- 15 Dreamy Vanilla Desserts: Vanilla Cake Recipes and More
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)