Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Perfect during the fall months when apples are fresh and ready to go. I love this recipe for Thanksgiving! All the components including the cake can be made a day ahead of time and just assembled before serving. Stunning make-ahead dessert. This might be the best cheesecake I have ever made. I think someone said that. I’m proud of this one. This Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake is a creamy, lightly spiced cheesecake baked in a gingered graham cracker crust, covered in sautéed cinnamon apples, topped with crunchy streusel topping,… and then drizzled with caramel sauce. This is the bomb of calorie bombs!"
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch spring form pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- Doughnut Bread Pudding
- Rice Krispie Birthday Cake
- Chocolate Irish Creme Cake with Chocolate Mint Oreo Bark
- Pretty Pear Upside Down Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Kentucky Butter Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Coffee Cookies
- Rainbow Snacks The Kids Will Love!
- Lefou’s Brew: A Walt Disney World Favorite!
- Buzzed Peeps Easter Cocktail
- No-bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Princess Aurora Cupcakes
- Easy And Fun Frozen Olaf Cupcakes
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- No-Bake Chocolate Peppermint Balls
- Mardi Gras Meringues