This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Stabilized Whipped Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"This whipped topping is stabilized using gelatin, which means it will last you longer than a day and won't melt on top of your baked goods in a blink of an eye. We’ll show you how to make smooth and fluffy stabilized whipped cream in only 10 minutes that stays sturdy on your baked goods just by adding one extra ingredient to the mix. With a few tips and tricks and one additional ingredient to regular whipped cream, you’ll be on your way to making stabilized whipped cream like the pros. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizestand mixer
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Cold Water
- 1 teaspoon Unflavored Gelatin Powder
- 1 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 5 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
Add the cold water to a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Let it sit for 5 minutes so the gelatin can bloom (essentially, the gelatin will absorb the water and the mixture will thicken).
After 5 minutes, microwave the gelatin for 5 seconds, and then stir it. If all the gelatin dissolves, it’s ready to use, but if there are still lumps, microwave it for another 5 seconds and then stir it again.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/stabilized-whipped-cream/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextChocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Filling
- Elegant Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
- Lovely Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Cupcake Recipe
- Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
- Pull-Apart Monkey Bread Cupcakes
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Berry Pastry Braid
- Cinnamon Rolls With Apple Pie Filling.
- Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Key Lime Pie Milkshake
- Strawberry Shortbread Cookies
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe
- Cherry Almond Yogurt Cake
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Red White And Blue Marble Cake